2023-24 New Kit Thread (6 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not particularly enamoured by the home kit, but I rarely am with stripes. it's not awful, and I don't mind the sponsor, but the embedded image just doesn't stand out IMO. Maybe it'll look clearer in the flesh.

The GK kit is a thing of beauty IMO. Just a shame we had that colour scheme twice last year.

Skybluedownunder

Not particularly enamoured by the home kit, but I rarely am with stripes. it's not awful, and I don't mind the sponsor, but the embedded image just doesn't stand out IMO. Maybe it'll look clearer in the flesh.

The GK kit is a thing of beauty IMO. Just a shame we had that colour scheme twice last year.

Yeah the GK kit looks too similar to last years. It’s nice, but very very similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

Yeah the GK kit looks too similar to last years. It’s nice, but very very similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the Hummel template for GK kits I think. Bristol City always seems to have a jazzy colour combo on a black background, they always look good IMO

CCFC54321

I feel the same. I like the new shirt but for some reason I've not got the 'must get it asap' feeling so far. I'm waiting on the away shirt release first before deciding.

ajsccfc

I wasn't keen at first but I've warmed to it, the wonky oversized photoshopped sponsor didn't help so hopefully it looks better in the flesh. Can't say I'm too arsed about the sponsor itself, not sure it needs an emergency podcast.

Senior Vick from Alicante

I wasn't keen at first but I've warmed to it, the wonky oversized photoshopped sponsor didn't help so hopefully it looks better in the flesh. Can't say I'm too arsed about the sponsor itself, not sure it needs an emergency podcast.
About the podcast, Collins tweeted that our new owner and his brother are as " Corrupt as Fuck" so Will King sent him a direct message. Why the clown thinks he can offer commentary on what is a private business agreement is beyond me, most of these podcast monkeys are absolute fucking melts.

ajsccfc

About the podcast, Collins tweeted that our new owner and his brother are as " Corrupt as Fuck" so Will King sent him a direct message. Why the clown thinks he can offer commentary on what is a private business agreement is beyond me, most of these podcast monkeys are absolute fucking melts.
Bloody hell, I've seen other club owners get the lawyers in for less than that.

Alkhen

What?! which Podcast is this? totally missed it.

Ccfcisparks

I love how Dave winds u all the right people
ashton kutcher idea GIF

Sick Boy

It's his style to get attention - like a poor man's Jon Gaunt.

djr8369

Is that the cretin who slagged off Jodi Jones that time?

SeaSeeEffCee

Does anyone know if we’re actually going to wear the new kit tonight? Still no pictures of any of the players wearing it or of it in person with the sponsor on.

Pusb1

Boddy also referenced in the latest post that our "2nd and 3rd kits" will be released shortly.

3 kits again then!

AOM

I'd assume a minimum of three kits is the standard from now on, easy money.

Yeah I've moaned about it before as there are just too many kit releases each season imo and we barely used the purple kit last year but I can see why they do it. Need all the cash we can get

Ccfcisparks

Did he?

I thought he said he would end up in non league football, which he did

Like those of us who said Shipley, Burge, Westbrooke etc were L1 fodder. As proven
To be fair from a quick search you said that Burge would be in a league 2 team and then the season after he was in the league 1 team of the season with Sunderland haha

Users who are viewing this thread