2023-24 New Kit Thread (4 Viewers)

Garlana86

I personally like the look of the kit, all the negativity about sponsor has made me look at it differently, just goes to show how infectious negativity can be. At least it's not gambling bullshit.

usskyblue

source.gif

rob9872

kit won’t be available to fans for another month.

it’s been rushed.

Everyone said season tickets came out too late and we'd lose lots of fans. People will buy it when it's available. In fact probably another record same as lots of people have fallen back in love with the club most of us here do ... you remember what that used to feel like I'm sure.

:D

RoboCCFC90

That’ll fuck a fewoff

It all comes down to perception, I don't think it's the best shirt Hummel have produced for us, but lots of fans seem to like it.

It's great that the kit is selling in good numbers. I'll still end up buying the damn thing even if it had Doug's face printed in the centre :D

Elliott_Cov

so king the mastermind businessman ends up with his brother as our main sponsor.

as I said before. King priced the club out of a sponsor and ends up with kos.
have a look at kos books online and tell me he’s put a decent price to sponsor the shirt

The company accounts for KOS (and that of the holding co owner) suggest it’s a fairly small business with little annual profit so not sure they would have the scope to sponsor the shirt for any meaningful amount.

Attachments

• IMG_9236.png
    IMG_9236.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 45

David O'Day

You are trying to tell me a bunch of people on the idiot are not actually a true representation of Coventry city fans?

Users who are viewing this thread