2023-24 New Kit Thread (6 Viewers)

Alkhen

I know this was just like a Nike Sunday league template, but it was really nice one. One of the good Nike kits we had
I actually liked the home shirt from that season, as you say it was just a template but was still smart and the sponsor isnt too offensive

AOM

I actually liked the home shirt from that season, as you say it was just a template but was still smart and the sponsor isnt too offensive
Nike was definitely an improvement on Puma anyway!
Home kits were actually okay aside from the Tesco carrier bag one. The away kits weren't so great...
Like what was this one about?

1688733683038.png

Alkhen

Nike was definitely an improvement on Puma anyway!
Home kits were actually okay aside from the Tesco carrier bag one. The away kits weren't so great...
Like what was this one about?

View attachment 30499
so dull! That massive Allsopp & Allsopp square sponsor made all the kits from that time look worse. Was so pleased when Hummel asked them to redesign it for the 2020 shirts

Reactions: AOM

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

f86a193c034c21415226d42bd4bb6a4c.png

This is the new Werder Bremen Hummel shirt.

After already having this ‘template’ I hope to fuck we haven’t got this in a skyblue, navy colour way…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Noooo. Look like PJs.

AOM

Assume it'll be unveiled this week with a day or two of teasers beforehand.
Be interesting if we still don't have a sponsor though

pipkin73

hummel have made some great kits for us, but even they couldnt make a brown kit look decent.
They do nice kits but the quality is awful.

The last two kits i have from Hummel have the Hummel logo, Cov crest etc peeling off. Strange, the only thing not peeling off is the sponsors. I have plenty from other manufacturers and they still look new.

I want to keep Hummel for the designs but i just wish the quality was better.

They cost a lot of money for them to just have the club's crest etc to just peel off.

Saddlebrains

Todays the day you would assume, with the shop in town closing for a refit and restock ready for Monday they usually give a few days for pre order

Users who are viewing this thread