2018-19 Shirt Launch and Evening with Mark Robins - 29th June (1 Viewer)

Otis

Ha ha. I think you'll find normal people on this site pretty thin on the ground. At the risk of also being in the Pedantic Nazi Group, my post wasn't grammar related. Stripes are shit, but I respect your right to hold a contrary view, even though you're deluded.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I respect your view as well, you Nazi.

kapowaz

Hear me out! You should at least see what a kit that alternates looks like. Here is a mock-up:

ccfc-fantasy-2019-home.jpg

Sent from my phone but just using the regular website not Tapatalk.

kapowaz

Wrong badge and horrific..next

I would have crossed it out with a squiggle but I’m on my phone. Trouble is with this crowd you never know if people have the ability to interpret the original poster’s intent by looking past minor details and seeing the overall picture!

Esoterica

I like the kits in general but that collar/neck is a showstopper for me in terms of buying one for myself.

Otis

Hear me out! You should at least see what a kit that alternates looks like. Here is a mock-up:

Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I now have tears streaming down my face and I am beating my chest like a tremendously hairy, Eastern Lowland gorilla.

I think a little bit of wee just came out too.

ICHAN

Might be a bit of mind games by CCFC by having a white away strip?
Teams will think they are playing Real Madrid

Terry Gibson's perm

Ended up getting shirts for all three of the kids but they were a bit disappointed they couldn’t have the name on them until next week it’s not as if the shop was full

Otis

Maybe the White kit has white stripes? Compromise found.
Just conjured up a quick sketch of that to see what it would look like.

Errmmm...... not sure how to break this to you, but it looks rather like this.

shirt-outline-drawing-8.jpg

You can try fiddling with your contrast and brightness on your phone or tablet, but I'm not sure it will make much of a difference. You'd therefore be paying for stripes you cannot see.

CovisGod

It's alright. Just don't see much of a difference to last year's, so I am a bit meh about it.

It's okay. Move along, nothing to see here.

Actually I do agree, my first thought was "May aswell have kept last years" Although I was always going to get one regardless,

Got my Surname and number on the back, £63 with delivery :jawdrop:

itsabuzzard

Are you deaf? I don't like stripes on our kit - this has stripes, and lots of them, so it's still shit. Nothing personal, by the way. Keep up the (mostly) good work.

itsabuzzard

Stripes aren't minor details.
I would have crossed it out with a squiggle but I’m on my phone. Trouble is with this crowd you never know if people have the ability to interpret the original poster’s intent by looking past minor details and seeing the overall picture!

itsabuzzard

Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I now have tears streaming down my face and I am beating my chest like a tremendously hairy, Eastern Lowland gorilla.

I think a little bit of wee just came out too.
Hyperbole, I presume.

ajsccfc

Fancy getting the home after seeing more pictures. It does still look too similar to last year, but I really liked that and didn't end up getting it because of the ugly sponsor so problem solved.

Otis

Actually I do agree, my first thought was "May aswell have kept last years" Although I was always going to get one regardless,

Got my Surname and number on the back, £63 with delivery :jawdrop:
Is your surname Kzckowlaslakius?

Otis

Stripes aren't minor details.

Course they are! As somone has said there is poverty in the world, terrorism, war, famine, cancer.

You saying stripes aren't minor details?

You don't hear Trump saying he has sorted out Korea and the Mexicans, but he can't do anything about the stripes crisis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread