2 year Ricoh Deal - Fake Rumour! (1 Viewer)

CanadianCCFC

If we do go on a run and look like legitimate playoff candidates... surely that would give the parties at play a kick in the arse to get them going

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well that's cheered me up no end.

Have a nice weekend.
Well, the way I look at it is, if you convince yourself the end is coming then anything besides is a plus !

SBAndy

I've always assumed that SISU getting a stake in the Ricoh would just make us more of a saleable prospect rather than them having much in the way of plans for it. Maybe put the old screen back and nab the new one for Joy's cinema room (non-stop Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, special child-catcher edit)

My thoughts exactly (save the Chitty ChittyBang Bang stuff). They’re not a real estate company and they would have to manage the rent at a sustainable level for the club or risk having an asset that will need maintenance etc carrying out and no income streams. Then consider the yield that they would pull off a sustainable rent, and it wouldn’t be worth the time or effort for a hedge fund.

Liquid Gold

The Ricoh is going to need some serious maintenance soon or it'll fall into disrepair. I wonder if London Wasps are able to afford it.

fernandopartridge

Interestingly someone who has an ear in the wasps camp just told me that sisu and wasps lawyers are currently hammering out a 2 year deal with a stipulation that the court case continues but with no impact on wasps but with improved terms for City regards match day incomes... May be bollocks but seems to be slot of noise being made around a 2 year deal
The claim is served

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As an aside, what would happen if we strung a decent run together and actually got to and won the playoff final?
*and we were kicked out of the league.

That doesn't bear thinking about.

What a sad day that would be.

If we didn't make the playoffs, the last home game at the Ricoh would be just as bad .

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

That doesn't bear thinking about.

What a sad day that would be.

If we didn't make the playoffs, the last home game at the Ricoh would be just as bad .
If they vote to expel us on 25th April - wouldn’t be much point going to the last 2 games.

It will be carnage - could guarantee that those games don’t finish. Atmosphere would be horrendous

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If they vote to expel us on 25th April - wouldn’t be much point going to the last 2 games.

It will be carnage - could guarantee that those games don’t finish. Atmosphere would be horrendous
Or don’t start...what would be the point.

It wouldn't surprise me if the EFL postponed the EGM until after the last home game at the Ricoh.

Especially if an agreement isn't reach between the two sides, so to avoid the fans kicking off.

letsallsingtogether

It wouldn't surprise me if the EFL postponed the EGM until after the last home game at the Ricoh.

Especially if an agreement isn't reach between the two sides, so to avoid the fans kicking off.
Yer god help us if someone took a flare or a whistle into the ground.;) :)

skyblue025

I think we need to fill the Ricoh for the last home game to remind Shitsu, the council, wasps and any twat who has fecked us over what the club's means to the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread