2 year Ricoh Deal - Fake Rumour! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Long term future of this club remains in the balance even with a 2 year deal.

Gint11

I’d take a 2 year deal if true for now but if this becomes true, what’s changed? Wasps have always said no to a deal until legal action has stopped and it clearly hasn’t. I wonder if wasps have given in because they would rather have the regular tenancy?

Nick

Administrator
I’d take a 2 year deal if true for now but if this becomes true, what’s changed? Wasps have always said no to a deal until legal action has stopped and it clearly hasn’t. I wonder if wasps have given in because they would rather have the regular tenancy?

If it happens, I'd be massively shocked if the legals are ended.

I can get out Italia's "SISU Saved us" GIF!*

*THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!

luwalla

Wasps have always said no to a deal until legal action has stopped

it was even further than that wasnt it... i thought it was no discussions till legal action stops ? and you'd have to think that sisu would make a big thing about 'stopping legal action to allow CCFC to do a deal' if they were ot pull the plug on it

think this might be social media BS

smileycov

Facebook User
So, someone has a connection that says it will be resolved and someone has a connection that says it will not be!!!!

Too many wannabe heroes in the know on here or is that bull shit merchants

Nick

Administrator
So, someone has a connection that says it will be resolved and someone has a connection that says it will not be!!!!

Too many wannabe heroes in the know on here or is that bull shit merchants

I will clear it up as I'm in the know.

A deal has been done.
A deal hasn't been done.

Make of that what you will

giphy.gif

shepardo01

False rumour to try to alleviate some of the, all be it weak (due to peoples inability to see different angles) pressure that is building on Wasps????

Captain Dart

As expected pure bull.

I unfollowed the account on twitter.

Last edited:

luwalla

What kind of supposed City fan would make up this rubbish and why? Genuinely more stressful and unnecessarily divisive.
None... but many might pass a Chinese whisper along, in hope and desperation... that was put out there by someone with a hidden agenda

Magwitch

Won’t be the last false rumour either, personally I doubt there will be any change if at all until after the decision at the Supreme Court on whether or not to allow the sisu appeal.
That can’t come soon enough.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

There will be no deal. Our owners will not relent on the court action. This kind of thing is simply an unwanted distraction.
We as supporters must prepare ourselves and do whatever we can to stop this murder of our club, because it is more likely than it is not that as things stand that there will be no club next season. We are approaching the edge of the cliff and Sepala and co will throw us over without a moments thought.

matesx

There will be no deal. Our owners will not relent on the court action. This kind of thing is simply an unwanted distraction.
We as supporters must prepare ourselves and do whatever we can to stop this murder of our club, because it is more likely than it is not that as things stand that there will be no club next season. We are approaching the edge of the cliff and Sepala and co will throw us over without a moments thought.

Well that's cheered me up no end.

Have a nice weekend.

D

Deleted member 2477

Well they have 4 days, 16hrs and 40 min to sort this out before the shit hits the fan

skyblueelephant76

Well they have 4 days, 16hrs and 40 min to sort this out before the shit hits the fan
They effectively have until 25th April, 5th March is just an update for the EFL. Even if we say we still won't know where we'll play there is still time to do something before the meeting.

Limey

Poo-poo'd I know but 2 year deal wouldn't be bad would it? Gives wasps 2 more years to go bust.
10year no revenues deal sounds crap (although current alternative is no club).

SkyBlueCRJ

Poo-poo'd I know but 2 year deal wouldn't be bad would it? Gives wasps 2 more years to go bust.
10year no revenues deal sounds crap (although current alternative is no club).

A two year deal is a poor deal IMO as in two years it puts us right back in the same situation we currently find ourselves in. It's only a short term fix, a plaster for a bullet wound if you will. I'd personally rather not bank on "Wasps going bust" to resolve our issue.

fernandopartridge

Sorry if I’m slow on the uptake...we can play outside of the city? I thought that was off the cards?
The Landlords aren't talking to the club and I doubt the argument that SISU must drop legal action in order to discuss a deal will wash with the FL as it is not their place to make such demands on the club.

Captain Dart

A two year deal is a poor deal IMO as in two years it puts us right back in the same situation we currently find ourselves in. It's only a short term fix, a plaster for a bullet wound if you will. I'd personally rather not bank on "Wasps going bust" to resolve our issue.
While SISU are in charge all plans will be relatively short term.

ajsccfc

Credit to whoever runs that bible account, if everyone else who was talking bollocks on Twitter similarly did the right thing and deleted their account, the site would be a million times better overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread