19/20 Accounts (6 Viewers)

Grendel

That would be because the gambling tycoon wankers who own them are fans of the club and filthy rich

Which is irrelevant - as this fact they lost £91m (most of which is player amortisation) - so they are wankers whereas those use want 19% interest and don’t even declare who they are and what their business is are not

Makes sense

SlowerThanPlatt

Our fan base needs some influence at board level and that is the overall aim of being involved. Without skin in the game this is difficult as supporters don’t risk their money at the level bsb refers to but we risk the history of our city and our club and that stands for a lot
Pretty sure I was used to ensure the narrative was changed around Sisu ccfc moving to Birmingham was completely their fault. I’m happy being used in that way cause I think it was important. Why do we have relationships with anyone? To hopefully get opportunities to influence mate. I hope I’ve done my bit with ccc wasps ccfc and Sisu and at least that’s something rather than nothing

In terms of currently the supporters forum enables a link between ccfc and supporters groups and we are part of that. Surely that’s a good thing ? No?

Mark and Tynan have an excellent relationship with many supporters and are very willing to listen and take action where they can to progress the club. We need to pull together. That’s a good thing? No?

I know I’m naive compared to many of you but if I want to talk to many of these people about concerns I have or ideas for change then I pick up the phone and ask them as I’ve built up a relationship. They all bleed they all hurt they all have desires and it would be good to think of people as people rather than monsters or angels.

I’m a people person and I think when you’re in relationship you can ask and say things you can’t when you’re not. Will I get joy to sell for lower than she wants? Maybe. Will I get her to care more for decisions she takes that affect nameless thousands by being polite and friendly and caring? Maybe not but I can try.

With respect Pete, Sepalla is a hard nosed businesswoman, I would think she does it out of courtesy and is not going to be influenced to sell the club.

Family zone/match day experience are things you can influence and worth speaking about in my opinion.

Grendel

With respect Pete, Sepalla is a hard nosed businesswoman, I would think she does it out of courtesy and is not going to be influenced to sell the club.

Family zone/match day experience are things you can influence and worth speaking about in my opinion.

With Sepalla you either get sucked into the inner sanctum - like that idiot who ran the Consultancy Group - or spat out like the majority

There is no middle ground

I agree discussion on things like match day experience are worthwhile - beyond that it’s best to not get involved as you just end up parroting her crap back

Brighton Sky Blue

Which is irrelevant - as this fact they lost £91m (most of which is player amortisation) - so they are wankers whereas those use want 19% interest and don’t even declare who they are and what their business is are not

Makes sense

Did I say I liked SISU as owners anywhere? Stoke’s owners get rich off gambling addicts so yes they are wankers in my view but wankers with far more of their own funds to dispose of than most in our league

Sky Blue Pete

You seen the stuff from Man Utd?

Sky Blue Pete

Well I assume Mr Boddy and co are more than willing to point to Stoke and £91 million losses - perhaps you’d like to show them the page on the accounts which shows the owners have provided interest free loans and commit to continue to do so
You didn’t answer the question

Sky Blue Pete

Makes sense
It’s not what people want it’s what we have.

Sky Blue Pete

With Sepalla you either get sucked into the inner sanctum - like that idiot who ran the Consultancy Group - or spat out like the majority

There is no middle ground

I agree discussion on things like match day experience are worthwhile - beyond that it’s best to not get involved as you just end up parroting her crap back
How would you know Grendel? Again I know a number of people who can maintain a professional and personal relationship with Joy. Some of the crap you parrot needs challenging to be fair

Grendel

How would you know Grendel? Again I know a number of people who can maintain a professional and personal relationship with Joy. Some of the crap you parrot needs challenging to be fair

Have any of these people ever managed to get her to change a point of view on anything?

Sky Blue Pete

Absolutely
You’d be great in a debating tournament. I assume that laugh means you think I’m wrong. It doesn’t matter. You’re an intelligent man do you ever allow yourself to be influenced against what you think is best? And if not why not? And if so when? She’s a fickin human being Grendel and lives life exactly like you. She just happens to hold something you and I hold dear at the moment so I understand that you don’t like some of what you see.

Grendel

You’d be great in a debating tournament. I assume that laugh means you think I’m wrong. It doesn’t matter. You’re an intelligent man do you ever allow yourself to be influenced against what you think is best? And if not why not? And if so when? She’s a fickin human being Grendel and lives life exactly like you. She just happens to hold something you and I hold dear at the moment so I understand that you don’t like some of what you see.

I can only go on what I see

Constant moving of goalposts
Use of legal process purely as a means of distress
Enemies created everywhere
Victim culture
Yes men appointees
Negotiations always on her terms

So oddly yes that’s the conclusion I draw

Sky Blue Pete

I can only go on what I see

Constant moving of goalposts
Use of legal process purely as a means of distress
Enemies created everywhere
Victim culture
Yes men appointees
Negotiations always on her terms

So oddly yes that’s the conclusion I draw
Once again you didn’t answer the question and duggins at ccc has many enemies as does Richardson at wasps. Comes with the territory I reckon. Do you want to try answering a question at all?

Grendel

Once again you didn’t answer the question and duggins at ccc has many enemies as does Richardson at wasps. Comes with the territory I reckon. Do you want to try answering a question at all?

What question? Richardson does he have many enemies? Who are they?

Brighton Sky Blue

Fascinating contribution

Well since you laughed off an accurate description of the difference between Stoke's owners and ours there wasn't much wiggle room. You seem to think that just because someone doesn't have a personal vendetta against Sepalla they think she's a decent owner who can do no wrong.

You've lost your objectivity on this

Reactions: COV

Grendel

Well since you laughed off an accurate description of the difference between Stoke's owners and ours there wasn't much wiggle room. You seem to think that just because someone doesn't have a personal vendetta against Sepalla they think she's a decent owner who can do no wrong.

You've lost your objectivity on this

How is it objective when you describe stokes owners as wankers as they own Bet 365? That’s objective is it? You’ve said before you have had on line gambling issues which defines your own lack of objectivity

Sky Blue Pete

What question? Richardson does he have many enemies? Who are they?
I’ve found him absolutely brilliant in lots of ways but he’s a genial Irishman who knows people so I’m not surprised

People who I respect say you can’t trust a word he says. I’ve found completely the opposite, strange eh!

The questions were:

You’re an intelligent man do you ever allow yourself to be influenced against what you think is best? And if not why not? And if so when?

How would you know people get sucked in or thrown out of Joy’s presence?

Those for now but I’ve noticed a habit over the last few days you are quick to question others but don’t ever give any answers yourself. It’s all bluster and accusation. The worst form of critic who spouts from the sidelines but isn’t willing to get his hands dirty,

It’s easy to say fuck the owners much harder to say what should happen and how
It’s easy to say fuck robins much harder to say what should happen and how
It’s easy to say I’m right and have tunnel vision and ignore anything that anyone else says, it’s much harder to have your wider perspective goggles on and see what facts and evidence there is to maybe counter strongly held views you hold dear

I hated joy Seppalla with a vengeance she utterly destroyed my football club taking it to Northampton. My vitriol knew no bounds I would quite happily have described her as a witch with no interest in what I hold dear. I’d dehumanised her and that was wrong . Similarly I hated Richardson and wasps and lost any good feeling I had Towards rugby when they took advantage of the situation and bought a hugely long leasehold of the Ricoh.
I hated duggjns and Lucas and mutton for turning their backs on their club selling the ground built for my club

I was wrong as no one should be dehumanised as it’s far too easy to then take cheap shots at them

But you know what I ceased to think of them as sub human, I ceased to think of them as the enemy and thought is there anything that little pete can do to make any difference to the situation. You and slow poke and boosh can think all you like that my relationships and discussions with these people do duck all and maybe you’re right but I’m chuffed to bits we have a long term deal at the ricoh and I’m chuffed to bits that we have been successful on the pitch these last 4 years,

So if you want the owners gone do something about it but don’t expect me to confirm to you that joy doesn’t give a shit about ccfc when she does

Same with wasps and Derek Richardson, wasps are going nowhere and have huge plans for the stadium and the franchise but if you want them gone do something about it. Campaign or something. For me I’ve come to terms with their move and that they genuinely want the best for ccfc supporters

Same with duggjns and Reeves you want them to invest in ccfc and do things to help do something about it. I’ve come to terms that their business hands are tied but I’m still working on their emotional ties and holding them to account for their public comments that suggest they don’t give a shit about the club, interestingly I would say their actions and I mean duggins and reeves show they care less about the club than Seppalla and I’ve told them so and they don’t like it

You think you’re so bloody clever pointing out how bad everything is. Why not have a bit of hope a bit or excitement a bit of optimism? Just a thought

For now though why not answer the questions and when you’ve admitted you rarely change your mind about something you think you’re correct about then you’ll stop demonising Joy Seppalla for doing exactly the same

Brighton Sky Blue

How is it objective when you describe stokes owners as wankers as they own Bet 365? That’s objective is it? You’ve said before you have had on line gambling issues which defines your own lack of objectivity

Gambling companies are well known to make most of their profits from problem gamblers and addicts. They know this and pay lip service to the damage it causes while raking in the cash so yes that makes them wankers in my view. Haven't gambled in almost a decade now but the societal problem is generally now worse than before.

Don't try and deflect though, I'm hardly an advocate for SISU but in your eyes anyone who doesn't personally hate Seppalla thinks she can do no wrong. Stoke's owners are far wealthier and have a personal attachment to the club, there is no comparison as of course they can afford to write off substantial losses every year

Grendel

Gambling companies are well known to make most of their profits from problem gamblers and addicts. They know this and pay lip service to the damage it causes while raking in the cash so yes that makes them wankers in my view. Haven't gambled in almost a decade now but the societal problem is generally now worse than before.

Don't try and deflect though, I'm hardly an advocate for SISU but in your eyes anyone who doesn't personally hate Seppalla thinks she can do no wrong. Stoke's owners are far wealthier and have a personal attachment to the club, there is no comparison as of course they can afford to write off substantial losses every year

Im not deflecting you have zero objectivity in pretty much everything you take dogmatism to a level well beyond me and many many posters have pointed this out to you

Sky Blue Pete

I think pretty much everyone agrees that gambling companies are run by wankers. Never too easy is it as we are sponsored by one 😞

skybluetony176

Not that long ago Grendull was putting down anyone saying the things he’s currently saying labelling them things like council stooges. His new found hatred of the owners is down to one thing and one thing only. His hatred of Robins. He’s now promoting what most have been saying for best part of a decade (especially the trust who he also despises) because he wants to use Robins ability to work with the owners or get the owners to work with him as a negative. So he has to make the owners a devil. Either that or Sepella changed her number so he’ll stop calling her and he’s bitter about the rejection. He’s just a bitter little man who’s only enjoyment in life is hating someone or something.

Brighton Sky Blue

Im not deflecting you have zero objectivity in pretty much everything you take dogmatism to a level well beyond me and many many posters have pointed this out to you

This coming from a man who has called for Robins' head each season for the crime of being vaguely close to the owner. There is a difference between being melancholy for large parts of this season and having no objectivity on anything.

You said yourself you think you're right about everything and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Grendel

This coming from a man who has called for Robins' head each season for the crime of being vaguely close to the owner. There is a difference between being melancholy for large parts of this season and having no objectivity on anything.

You said yourself you think you're right about everything and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Im merely pointing out what many others say about you

Sky Blue Harry H

A few have struggled during lockdown, and whilst people can stay off forums if things are getting to them, I'd suggest people at least think twice before getting too personal with comments. Although some appear to come across as thick skinned, some things cut deep. Be nice (r), and if you are going to have a dig, try and do it without trying to stick the knife in.

Legia Sky Blue

Treading carefully here, but I notice that the ex Huddersfield owner has allowed a restructuring of the repayment of monies owed to him, of loans made with 0% interest. I don't like this idea that our owners who are supposed to be acting in the interests of the club at the end of the day, are trousering money at the clubs expense at overly inflated interest rates. Simplistic I know but there you have it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Im merely pointing out what many others say about you

I've been called out for pessimism a lot this season, which is fair enough, but not for being dogmatic. You on the other hand self describe as 'I am right all the time and fuck what anyone else thinks', which is the textbook definition.

Unlike you I do have the ability to concede being wrong or making a mistake

Sky Blue Pete

A few have struggled during lockdown, and whilst people can stay off forums if things are getting to them, I'd suggest people at least think twice before getting too personal with comments. Although some appear to come across as thick skinned, some things cut deep. Be nice (r), and if you are going to have a dig, try and do it without trying to stick the knife in.
Yeah agreed sorry if you feel I’ve crossed a line

Grendel

odd how the guy who likes your post is a big culprit at such activity.

chiefdave

In terms of interest rates if a company with the trading history similar to the club wanted to run a debt of 7 or 8 figures from a commercial lender what sort of interest rate we would be looking at?

Sky Blue Pete

In terms of interest rates if a company with the trading history similar to the club wanted to run a debt of 7 or 8 figures from a commercial lender what sort of interest rate we would be looking at?
I think that’s an excellent question. I don’t think an offer would be made would it?

Users who are viewing this thread