16 year old murdered in Wood End (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The police have an order so they can stop and search anybody they want. Not sure announcing it first is a good idea though?

CJ_covblaze

Fundamental flaw here.

The kids you need to reach aren’t sat quietly in assembly taking notes.

Research shows a similar problem with homework: those who need it don’t do it and those who do it don’t need it.

School can’t paper over the cracks introduced by society. Parents are other related adults need to change culture, not a PowerPoint one Wednesday afternoon.

Good luck to you though, I’m sure you’ll make a few bob.

We’re a CIC. Like a lot of the projects we do I won’t make a penny and it’s more likely it’ll cost me money. Cheers for assuming that of me though.

The idea is to try to remove the problem before it happens. Prevention is better than cure.

The Lurker

Aren't they the mob who've been responsible for a load of muggings in town.
Target students a lot if it's the same outfit I'm on about

yes mate scumbags who don’t care who the victim is they have been terrorising the city for 2 years now police would rather get high stats on internet hate crime and football fans instead of real crime which actually effects everyday people

Nick

Administrator
I think arming the police would be a deterrent. Do all of them carry tazers currently?

The Lurker

Nick

Administrator
bullshit this gang this scum. this vid was posted last night. they are rats who dont care and law into themselves the police not doing anything

Have no sound, what's said?

You would think that firstly that would be taken down from youtube and secondly, the police can get orders for information from youtube (IP addresses would be a start). Also you would think they have intelligence on who goes by that name.

Police should be hitting stuff like this hard. If they can get an order to stop and search, they really should be smashing into houses and dragging them out at gunpoint. It would send a message to others as well that they can't get away with it.

The Lurker

Have no sound, what's said?

You would think that firstly that would be taken down from youtube and secondly, the police can get orders for information from youtube (IP addresses would be a start). Also you would think they have intelligence on who goes by that name.

Police should be hitting stuff like this hard. If they can get an order to stop and search, they really should be smashing into houses and dragging them out at gunpoint. It would send a message to others as well that they can't get away with it.

usual ‘gangster’ speak saying any oppo will get m’d like jaydon did

like I said a lot of us know who the gang are so the police certainly do.

oucho

The police have an order so they can stop and search anybody they want. Not sure announcing it first is a good idea though?

Do you mean with regard to this case, or in general?

Johnnythespider

Have heard that there was some trouble at the lights switch on last week between some Wood end lads and others from another area, this other lot have then gone up Wood end and stabbed this lad and his mates. That may be what his sister meant about post code if true. YouTube video now removed by user.

The Lurker

Sky Blue Pete

nothing to do with police cuts. the police wasting time on crimes which are good for stats. bullshit like this Police spot drivers on mobiles from bus

Hate crimes: Online abuse 'as serious as face-to-face'

If joe public like myself know who these scumbags are the police do but won’t do anything rather catch people on phones at traffic lights! Councillors know nothing about what happens on the streets and what causes the issuss
You sure about that and do you have any evidence? Police aren’t checking phones that’s cpso’s

The Lurker

You sure about that and do you have any evidence? Police aren’t checking phones that’s cpso’s

m8 I know how it works, don’t need evidence. look at the video further up. they are taking the piss out of the feds because they know they get away with it. instead of blaming police cuts blame the upbringing. all young black men never worked a day in there life. 2018 multicultural Britain. gangs like this up n down the country and nothing is being done cos they don’t want to upset the pc brigade. since these rb7 cronies been running the streets knife crime and guns have risen.

hill83

m8 I know how it works, don’t need evidence. look at the video further up. they are taking the piss out of the feds because they know they get away with it. instead of blaming police cuts blame the upbringing. all young black men never worked a day in there life. 2018 multicultural Britain. gangs like this up n down the country and nothing is being done cos they don’t want to upset the pc brigade. since these rb7 cronies been running the streets knife crime and guns have risen.

It’s mad to think what’s going on. When I was growing up the black mum stereotype was strict as fuck and believe me my mum was. Any nonsense it was nipped in the bud straight away. I grew up in Hillfields and none of us were ever like this. It’s mental.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It’s mad to think what’s going on. When I was growing up the black mum stereotype was strict as fuck and believe me my mum was. Any nonsense it was nipped in the bud straight away. I grew up in Hillfields and none of us were ever like this. It’s mental.

Also, that video ffs. Nonsense.
I think that's what is needed more than anything. If the kids have a level of discipline from the parents, go from there with it.

There's far too many people who think their kids can do no wrong at all now. It's baffling, how are the kids going to get any respect for anybody else?

If I had a bad school report I'd be shit scared, nowadays you see them at the school having a go at the teachers about it. Only need to see the dopey twats when they get sent home for having trainers on and the parents are outraged going to the paper.

The Lurker

Also, that video ffs. Nonsense.
m8 it’s not black Caribbean’s.black somalians. they have different standards . 3rd world country and it shows

Macca

I grew up in a fantastic society where we worked through prejudice in Coventry to just about make it work eventually. However immigration policies of the 21st century have been disastrous. These aren't young black Cov kids. The accent gives it away.

Nick

Administrator
I grew up in a fantastic society where we worked through prejudice in Coventry to just about make it work eventually. However immigration policies of the 21st century have been disastrous. These aren't young black Cov kids. The accent gives it away.
I grew up thinking I was a gangster because I liked p diddy and watched Friday or Boyz in the hood. It's a different league now.

Astute

I remember that sort of thing going on in the 70's BBR. Willenhall, Wood End, Henley Green, Stoke Aldermoor…. all places you visited, only if you were on legitimate business!
Fond memories of the areas I grew up in :smuggrin:

I was an Aldermoor lad as a teen. Willenhall was supposed to be a no go area for me. We frequently had battles between the two where the road has been built. It was strange. Best friends at school but not once you left it. I also got thrown out of the Winnal many years later as I was remembered as an Aldermoor lad as a teen. I have the scars to prove what happened going into Willenhall later in life. The only difference now is you are more likely to get a knife used on you as more people carry them. This is why I wouldn't bring my kids up in a city. I miss the night life and buzz of a city. But I put my kids first. The only problem is that my kids don't have a clue about city life.

My thoughts are with the lads family. Another wasted life. Another messed up family that will have to live with this forever. To them it is much more than a headline that lasts a few weeks at most. To them it is a life sentence.

Stricter sentences are needed. Give a minimum sentence for carrying a weapon. No chance of a sympathetic judge. The bigger the weapon the bigger the time.

Users who are viewing this thread