12 Days of Christmas Quiz (3 Viewers)

rob9872

Did this last year but not the year before. I just opened it up and was already working on the centre backs before I realised it was an old thread. I sat there thinking I'm sure he usually only adds one or two at a time - I was quite smug about Andy Spring too, although I didn't know about the VCR - tempted to compile a list of CCFC related criminals of which I think there are many!

For starters - Micky Quinn, Lee Hughes, David Pipe, Marlon King, Andy Spring, Kevin Kyle, Gary Madine, Sandy Robertson, Luke McCormick. I know there's more but can't think right now.

Sky Blue Harry H

Did this last year but not the year before. I just opened it up and was already working on the centre backs before I realised it was an old thread. I sat there thinking I'm sure he usually only adds one or two at a time - I was quite smug about Andy Spring too, although I didn't know about the VCR - tempted to compile a list of CCFC related criminals of which I think there are many!

For starters - Micky Quinn, Lee Hughes, David Pipe, Marlon King, Andy Spring, Kevin Kyle, Gary Madine, Sandy Robertson, Luke McCormick. I know there's more but can't think right now.

I bought Max an apple juice and he didn't buy me one back - does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread