Match Thread ⚽️ Stoke City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

5 points from those 3 home games , would put us 11th ..

We've now got the joint best defence in the league albeit having played 3 less ..

Still an unbelievable turnaround

I was right behind where the ball curled in , hamers pass to Allen was also superb ,2 moments of his brilliance won us the match

kg82

That’s how it seemed to us in the away end, we didn’t look comfortable and were pretty sloppy with the ball which put us under more pressure.

A pity Gyo was denied a legit goal at the end too
Yeah, way too sloppy first half. Much better in the second. What happened with that by the way? IFollow was, of course, showing a replay and cut back to Vik putting it in the net and the ref blowing for something.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah, way too sloppy first half. Much better in the second. What happened with that by the way? IFollow was, of course, showing a replay and cut back to Vik putting it in the net and the ref blowing for something.

One of their defenders took the goal kick quickly, O’Hare robbed someone and Gyo put it away then for some reason the ref got it retaken. Think his back was turned

ccfc922

If that Hamer goal was Haaland or similar, it'll be jizzed over by Sky.... be interesting to see where it ranks when it's us.

mmttww

Even though on current form it's arguably a bit pessimistic, if you say we take four points from our three games in hand, and add that to the table as it stands, we're 17th, and only a point or two behind a cluster of teams around mid table. Feel like if we win midweek we can start looking fwd to the season with a bit of optimism. Jan is still a massive window, though. Sell a big player and don't replace them well, and I'd be worried. Time for the owners to show Robins and co. a bit of respect.

Saddlebrains

Another great win

Proving me wrong and long may it continue

Such a phenomenal turnaround, kudos to MR the players and fans

In regards to Kelly, said ages ago we'd seen the last of him, blokes done at this level

Godden, id look to flog in Jan and i love him

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

'Godden out for a considerable amount of time' - meaning months according to Robins.

Kelly has also picked up an injury to his knee and will also be missing again for a while.

For fuck sake, the two Sick notes are injured again.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Got a kick on the ankle from those dirty fuckers on Weds might just be a bit of bruising, fingers crossed

edit : ligament damage and surgery needed dirty northern fuckers

Robin's said, ankle ligament damage and Kelly knee damage, having a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread