Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Is this a prediction or a fact?

Would be strange to go from 5th in the pecking order to starting within a few days but I guess Godden was poor on Wednesday and maybe MR wants to shake things up
It's come from a reliable source but obviously can't be fact until the event

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

You should have got better odds for Norwich to win 7-4

Just a head up for those who have much better things to do with their time. I have added the predictor to the chart on page 1.

There is low confidence of it getting the right result at the moment, but the more games played, the better in accuracy it gets.

Remember, you need to add home advantage to it as well.

You lot will figure it out. :D

Pusb1

Rumours of gyokeres fallout with Robins and Walker to start. Grennan's manager on twitter also implying something is up..

clint van damme

Fuck me - made the mistake of trying to argue with one of the morons on the FB City page who insisted that Tavares should be given a chance from the start to play as a number 10 & another one who reckons Waghorn’s a left winger - absolute cretins

Hope you came outon top. Will always back one of SBTs cretins over one of FBs

Great_Expectations

It's come from a reliable source but obviously can't be fact until the event

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Certainly not against giving Walker a go, he does have something, we just haven’t quite got the best of him yet. Not sure he fits our system.

However today wouldn’t be the day I chose to try that. We’ll likely need lots of energy today; something he doesn’t offer. I also wanted to see the box today with Gyokeres up front, but if Walker is starting I presume we’re persisting with two up front. And from his perspective I assume his confidence is low, throwing him in against one of the stronger teams in the league can’t be ideal.

baldy

Hope you came outon top. Will always back one of SBTs cretins over one of FBs

The mouth breather I was arguing with randomly went off on one about how I probably believe everything the government tells me & about how the war in Ukraine’s apparently not real

stupot07

The source was very reliable
0ef912336ffaac66f2bc8420bc208a3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Likely a 4th straight defeat in the league today and starting with our best striker on the bench.
WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread