Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Ashdown

Got to agree with the sentiments. Last year I fancied our chances in any game but we are really struggling to regain that energy and tempo to our play. If MR doesn’t play our best side from the start it will be a certain home win.

stupot07

We have to return to the box on Saturday or Norwich will just pass straight through us.

-------------Gk
....Rose.Fadz.Doyle
Dabo.sheaf.Hamer.Bidwell
...........Allen.Palmer
...........Gyokeres

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

I’m just hoping for a decent day out and anything extra from that is a bonus…

Last time I went into a game with that attitude was Fulham Away last season 🤞

jordan210

giphy.gif

rexo87

Wilson

Dabo Rose Panzo Doyle Bidwell

Sheaf Hamer

Waghorn Palmer

Vik

Subs: Moore, Kane, Fadz, Tayo, Allen, Godden, Tav

I've seen Fadz try and defend against Pukki before and it's not pretty. Get Panzo in the centre to cover in behind with the extra pace and also get us going forward with the ball. Actually thought Allen was good in his role on Wednesday but Sheaf and Hamer are our best two. Would rather have anyone but Allen in the number 10 so Waghorn keeps his place. Tayo has looked all over the place defensively in 23s and against Bristol City but surely worth a place on the bench if only for his pace against tired legs.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Will be interesting to see what happens against a side who'll be keen on passing the ball around and attacking as opposed to time wasting Preston, physical Millwall and Sunderland/Hull where the fans were up for it.

If we get a goal early, I can see their fans getting restless.

Hard to work them out, they've had a really easy run of games so far. Only beat Birmingham, Sunderland and Huddersfield by one.

CV22SBA

We have to return to the box on Saturday or Norwich will just pass straight through us.

-------------Gk
....Rose.Fadz.Doyle
Dabo.sheaf.Hamer.Bidwell
...........Allen.Palmer
...........Gyokeres

I can’t handle another Allen performance. The guy just runs around like a headless chicken. He gives the ball away so often then goes chasing after it leaving massive gaps in the middle of the park. It happen so many times on Wednesday night.

we play better against better teams. 1.1 draw for me.

stupot07

I can’t handle another Allen performance. The guy just runs around like a headless chicken. He gives the ball away so often then goes chasing after it leaving massive gaps in the middle of the park. It happen so many times on Wednesday night.

Me neither but we only have 4 fit midfielders and 2 up front isn't working.

torchomatic

Looking forward to going to this despite our form and the current malaise that seems to have descended on us. I'm going for a cheeky 2-2 draw.

coop

Can't play the same team as Wednesday Godden dropped go one up top fill midfield shut them down early and a draw will do.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna nick a 1-0 win , soak up lots of pressure and score one on the break through big Vik. Then defend like Spartans

SIR ERNIE

Agree, Waghorn and Palmer must start with Yok the lone striker.

CDK

2up front is not working we need to go back to the box system as under robins it's the system that works and gets results.

CV22SBA

Wilson
Rose - Panzo - Doyle
Dabo - Sheaf - Hamer - Bidwell
*O’hare 😉 - Palmer
Gyökeres

*actually expecting Waghorn​
Can’t play those 3 together at the back. Little to no experience between them playing against a team in the Prem last season. They are all good players but need some experience in there with Fadz.

Users who are viewing this thread