Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (4 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Too early for ‘the Football League is upside down’ chant?

Gleneagles65

Sarnies made, just got to get the wingman out of his pit (which considering he was still awake at 2am when I got up to go for a wazz should be fun).

God knows what team our lord and saviour will pick, but whichever it will get the full vocal backing of the SBA. Never been to Norwich before in all my many years on this planet. Looking forward to it.

Oh, cheeky 1-2 Fadz and Gyo with ours.

Lovely City and great pubs too.

CDK

Hate to say this but getting beat awaits us,hope we go back to vik up top on his own would like to see waghorn and Palmer behind him,but won't be surprised 2up top which doesn't seem to work so far Sunderland aside.

Liquid Gold

It'd be cov city as fuck to get something here.

The lads should go in without any pressure on their shoulders because anything other than a bad loss is a bonus.

Can see a sneaky point.

The Great Eastern

Long straight roads and the closer you are to Norwich, you gradually get the big sheds with the chickens, and the local delicacy of spinal baguettes.
If you're coming via the A11, the last 10 or so miles before you get to Norwich are having major roadworks where the dual carriageway is closed one side and a 40mph contraflow is in operation.
I'll be in the Coach and Horses, Thorpe Road at about 1.30pm.

baldy

Fuck me - made the mistake of trying to argue with one of the morons on the FB City page who insisted that Tavares should be given a chance from the start to play as a number 10 & another one who reckons Waghorn’s a left winger - absolute cretins

shmmeee

Fuck me - made the mistake of trying to argue with one of the morons on the FB City page who insisted that Tavares should be given a chance from the start to play as a number 10 & another one who reckons Waghorn’s a left winger - absolute cretins

Still better than Wednesdays team selection :p

Hobo

Can’t play those 3 together at the back. Little to no experience between them playing against a team in the Prem last season. They are all good players but need some experience in there with Fadz.

Agree about McFadzean. Also if you were going to play the suggested Rose Panzo Doyle. Panzo would not be my choice to be in the centre? Panzo has a lot of qualities but I still question how robust he is defensively and in the air. Based on his performance v Preston Doyle looks more suited to being in the centre.of the three.

Early days for both but at moment I agree with you and leave McFadzean in there.

Philosorapter

Think this may be an experimental day for the shape/team. Nothing to lose here against Norwich, Might as well use it to its full potential.

Hobo

Not really expecting anything from this. I think performance is as important as any result. A draw would be a massive result.

Evo1883

Are you George?

Tommo1993

Are we allowed to play Moore and Wilson? They can’t fuck it up between them, surely.

Moore, Wilson, Burroughs, Fadz, Dabo, Doyle, Rose, Panzo, Sheaf, Hamer, Gyokeres. Let’s go!

5-2-2-1

PVA

Tyler Walker starting today

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is this a prediction or a fact?

Would be strange to go from 5th in the pecking order to starting within a few days but I guess Godden was poor on Wednesday and maybe MR wants to shake things up

Users who are viewing this thread