Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (3 Viewers)

Briles

Starting walker up front on his own away at what is basically a prem team goes down as one of the most bizarre decisions Robins has made.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Is there any more disheartening phrase than “Jamie Allen inside the penalty area”?

Well you can add in Dabo and Waghorn to that as an absolute minimum I would say. I know the latter didn't play today, but either of them are almost completely useless. More or less though, half our squad isn't really good enough.

Briles

Why? He was one of our better players today

Hardly difficult that. Doyle was our best player along with gyok when he came on. You don't play a jay bothroyd-esqe striker on their own up front

CCFCSteve

I’d be tempted to go Sheaf, Eccles, Hamer and Palmer in midfield next week with Vik up top. Maybe a bit harsh on Walker but just think Gyokeres is better as lone striker

Finham

First caller on CWR is a pain though. He used to ring up and moan all the time last time we were in this division and not that bad, then disappeared during the promotion years, and now is back to say that it's "all hopeless, utterly utterly hopeless."

Briles

Without O'hare creating space for others, we look really one dimensional.

Moore might be prone to a howler, but he is so much better than Wilson.

100%

skyblueinBaku

I wanted to look at Hesgoal, but all I got was a list of streaming websites, all of which just transferred me to Amazon or some gamesites. Is Hesgoal a subscription service or do I have to register with them? I tried on a desktop machine - is it only for mobile devices?

Offhegoes

No drive to go for Norwich after we created those 2 openings early in the 2nd half. Allowing them to walk around with the ball. Something not right with this team. Hamer, Allen, Rose and Wilson just crap. Thought we missed Palmer when he went off. Walker tried, but as we already know he’s not good enough. Tavares deserves a start after today, but you know at best he’ll get 5 mins when we’re 2-0 down to WBA next Sat. Depressing as f*ck

Briles

You're right and I reckon it's contagious because for the first time that's how I feel.

Hey ho, Lady Ernie's birthday so out to a very smart restaurant this evening and a cab booked to bring us home.

Enjoy!

Happy_Martian

First caller on CWR is a pain though. He used to ring up and moan all the time last time we were in this division and not that bad, then disappeared during the promotion years, and now is back to say that it's "all hopeless, utterly utterly hopeless."

It's not Ann from on here is it ? ;)

Happy_Martian

Somebody mentioned a Fisher announcement earlier in the thread.

That was someones attempt at a joke. Fisher announced just after Deadline Day passed that he had signed himself for the playing squad. Or something like that.

stupot07

Wouldn't want Palmer in the team again unless he finds a bit of intensity as with him in place of O'Hare is replacing a jet engine with a two stroke

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Agreed, its not even his work rate off the ball, its how slow he is in possession to make a decision and execute it. He wants to play at his own pace, but we need to play quicker, especially on the counter. You can see why Bristol City didn't play him last season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PVA

I wanted to look at Hesgoal, but all I got was a list of streaming websites, all of which just transferred me to Amazon or some gamesites. Is Hesgoal a subscription service or do I have to register with them? I tried on a desktop machine - is it only for mobile devices?

Use this:

Users who are viewing this thread