Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (3 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Hopefully Sheaf for Eccles and someone else for Godden who isn't doing much

stupot07

If Sheaf is fit enough to be on the bench I’d be sticking him on at half time for Eccles. They’ve had fair too much time when receiving it to feet to turn & start the forward momentum. Need to break up the play in that section of field & start tracking forward runners. Other than that not a bad first half, other than the shitty goal conceded
Take Godden off and return to the box. As soon as they pass through our press, Godden and Gyokeres are on the half way line and the midfield has been exposed.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bring godden off and put panzo in defence park the bus

MikeyMoo

Blackburn have fallen apart; but even if we lose from here West Brom need 4 in the second half, doesn't look likely. So looking away it's all on the Preston-Sunderland game now...

Fysnkysc

we need to go at them if we sit back and concede we miss out as Sunderland will beat Preston it’s surprising they’re not so-ready winning.

Grendel

Eccles looks jaded , Cuffey is struggling to close down Giles and Godden just isn’t involved. Interesting to see when subs are made

HuckerbysQuiff

Take Godden off and return to the box. As soon as they pass through our press, Godden and Gyokeres are on the half way line and the midfield has been exposed.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Would understand that approach - Robins won’t do that IMO as despite Goddens honking touch at current he loves how he presses. Middlesbrough love to play it tight at the back so suit them with only one pressing up top. One up with likes of COH or Allen pressing would work

slowpoke

Shocking goal McNally, then Eccles and BNC.
Little things can affect games Hamer goes down injured puts extra minutes on the clock, has to go off so comes back on out of position. Godden flirting with off-side ffs!
All about game management now.

clint van damme

If Sheaf is fit enough to be on the bench I’d be sticking him on at half time for Eccles. They’ve had fair too much time when receiving it to feet to turn & start the forward momentum. Need to break up the play in that section of field & start tracking forward runners. Other than that not a bad first half, other than the shitty goal conceded

I'd put him on for Kelly given he's on a yellow

Users who are viewing this thread