Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Not much McNally could’ve done really the ball twatted at him at a million miles an hour. Hamer can’t be falling asleep there and then how archers been allowed to turn on the ball and fire it in with about 8 cov players near him I’ve no idea
Yep we needed to react better to block the shot

pusbccfc

Feel sorry for anyone like me with a bet on Middlesbrough yellow card. Ref doesn't fancy it

coop

Poor defending now the 2nd half is going to be awful to watch Sheaf for Kelly Allen for Godden.

Marty

Middlesbrough have hardly been brilliant, we've had a few chances ourselves to extend the lead.

Imagine being stuck in the trenches of a war with some of the cry babies on this thread, they'd make you blow your own head off.

SeaSeeEffCee

Feel ill. Feel that we really needed to go into half-time 1-0 up. Middlesbrough certainly look up for it, don’t think they’re going to rest on their laurels.

Brighton Sky Blue

Nuts. Really should be leading still but completely switched off at the corner. Go again second half

steve101

Kelly has been very good again. I just worry with him being on a yellow. Godden's touch hasn't been good. Hopefully he will be sharper second half.

Reactions: AOM

HuckerbysQuiff

If Sheaf is fit enough to be on the bench I’d be sticking him on at half time for Eccles. They’ve had fair too much time when receiving it to feet to turn & start the forward momentum. Need to break up the play in that section of field & start tracking forward runners. Other than that not a bad first half, other than the shitty goal conceded

Ricketts

Need to finish fifth. I fancy us beating Middlesbrough, over two legs (or three legs including today)

Users who are viewing this thread