Match Thread ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 14th Sep (1 Viewer)

Samo

Tough question this

if we lose this and Saturday

would you sack him???

And replace him with someone who can magic defenders out of his arse?

slyblue57

Bit of mass hysteria going on here, Dabo this Dabo that, Godden, Fadz , Sheaf , Hamer theyre all shit lol. Calm down, calm down.
We re not playing well, I bet we see Allen pass to a city player this next half.
Robins will make great substitutions, not forced ones.
Onwards and …….
pusb

Grendel

On the bench, but not starting.

He was offered up for sale and only had interest from a League One team. He's not good enough at this level.

Dabo is having a stinker tonight but we were far better with him in the team than Kane last year.

Dabo is tripe are you still saying this is a stronger squad than last year?

ptr

Bit of a crutch argument is the who else argument. There are other managers that could do a good job. He's not the only manager in the world who is capable. We shouldn't change manager though.

Who else would you have then? That’s available?

Covkid1968#

Surely it can’t get any worse… I’m going down the pub. On my return I demand to see a 2-3 score line. It’s ruining my Wednesday!!!!

TomRad85

Really not a bad half tbf. I'm not as arsed if we lose and play well, I think we have, away, at a team who tonked us 5-0 and are miles ahead fitness and game sharpness wise. Yes we lack sharpness but it is what it is. We haven't been battered
Mate we've got 1 point. Losing and playing well just won't cut it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

At this stage there are a good 6 of this line up that are league 1 at best.

The very fact Allen has started every game this season inc cup is a fooking travesty

Wilson, Rose, Fadz, Doyle, Dabo, Allen and goal scoring aside Godden.
When you watch it back, watch their 2nd goal. Hamer has the ball 30 yards from their goal, skips past a man then passes it 5 yards straight to their bloke. Clive laughed it off as an awful mistake, 5 seconds later it's in the net.

I’m sorry but if we lose the ball less than 30 yards from their goal and concede the only people to blame are the defence. It was a terrible pass but you should expect to lose possession in the final third.

Cov98

Tough question this

if we lose this and Saturday

would you sack him???

No. Aside from some dodgy team selections and the usual Robins weirdness when it comes to subs and certain decisions, it’s pretty clear that individual errors are what’s fucking us this season. Moore with some absolute clangers at the start of the season, Hamer with sloppy passes right in front of our defence and the fact this back line is about as useful as a tampon in an all boys school.

Briles

Mate we've got 1 point. Losing and playing well just won't cut it anymore.

We're also 4 games behind everyone

stevefloyd

Really not a bad half tbf. I'm not as arsed if we lose and play well, I think we have, away, at a team who tonked us 5-0 and are miles ahead fitness and game sharpness wise. Yes we lack sharpness but it is what it is. We haven't been battered

YET!

Brighton Sky Blue

Also defending is part of 'playing' so we're not exactly playing that well.

Really poor in possession which means we ruin our own attacks and put more pressure on a weak defence. Hamer in particular is playing like he’s half cut

long way home

We have a couple of players not up to it in my opinion.

Wilson is a back up
Bidwell is not a wing back
Allen is not a starter
Macfazden legs gone
Dabo doesnt look fit

Others look like they lack and belief in what they are doing. These are not great so still 45 mins to get something out of it.

fernandopartridge

Lose tonight and Saturday and i think Robins should go. As poorly backed as he has been the form we've been in for a prolonged period is just not good enough and there are no signs of it getting better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread