Match Thread ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 14th Sep (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

torchomatic

Got tickets for this and Brum, so desperately hope it goes ahead. Even though we seem a bit rubbish i can't see us getting hammered like last season. Could sneak our first win here.

Reactions: vow

torchomatic

One of those once in a blue moon games where I'm driving, any tips on parking spots?

Last time I went was a Sunday game, 2019 I think. Parked on the street not far from ground. Will have to do a bit of research beforehand this time.

Sick Boy

One of those once in a blue moon games where I'm driving, any tips on parking spots?
There’s a fair bit of street parking off the hill that takes you down to the ground - will try to have a look later on. It’s probably about a 10 minute walk to the ground from there.

torchomatic

From Your Parking Space

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-103143_Your Parking Space.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-103143_Your Parking Space.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 55

Sick Boy

There’s a road called Dane Road - when I was last there all those streets around there were fine - no idea what it’d be like for a night game though but on a Saturday there was loads of parking.
Edit- just had a look on Google Map and it’s now a permit area from 9-18:00.

torchomatic

I've gone for the £8 at Sainsburys. Should be easy to find and pretty safe. Get some cheap snacks for the game too.

Philosorapter

Luton Town (1436P) Vs Coventry City (1200P)
6.1.2.gif 6.1.1.gif

Attachments

• 6.1.4.gif
    6.1.4.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 20

Paxman II

As I said in another thread I would expect the players to get their heads down blow off the frustrations through lack of game time and give it a real go here. They must be desperate for a game. We must get something here and again at Brum or we will find ourselves with an uphill struggle to get back in the fold.

Matt smith

2-1 win

vik double

flood the midfield to combat Luton energy.

If that adebayo is playing I’d be tempted to play Panzo for a bit more physicality than Doyle, even though rose deserves to be dropped

Sheaf hamer Allen and Palmer

Sky Blue Harry H

Well I genuinely can’t see where it comes from.

At Blues, so long as we don't get hammered/injuries/suspensions at Luton.

Luton are the polar opposite of what we are about. They are all aggression and pump it long. Keep them out for the first half hour and I'd feel more comfortable. We need something to break for us, but as the saying goes 'you make your own luck'

letsallsingtogether

Just dont park on the left hand side of the ground as you Exit, the road is blocked with a metal wall you have to walk all the way around.

Users who are viewing this thread