Match Thread ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 14th Sep (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Lose tonight and Saturday and i think Robins should go. As poorly backed as he has been the form we've been in for a prolonged period is just not good enough and there are no signs of it getting better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Any normal owner would fire him - so he stays and probably gets a new contract

Great_Expectations

Ok. Shit is infinitely better than Dabo - and he isn’t anyway it’s a joke he’s frozen out

As per my original post, Dabo is absolutely off the boil but Kane is not the answer either.

Desperation might mean he gets a game I guess.

I’d still prefer Burroughs.

coop

We are so fucking slow and responding Dabo and Hamer going to the one player while the other runs free fucking useless

Grendel

As per my original post, Dabo is absolutely off the boil but Kane is not the answer either.

Desperation might mean he gets a game I guess.

I’d still prefer Burroughs.
based on what?

RegTheDonk

Really not a bad half tbf. I'm not as arsed if we lose and play well, I think we have, away, at a team who tonked us 5-0 and are miles ahead fitness and game sharpness wise. Yes we lack sharpness but it is what it is. We haven't been battered
We're fucking lucky then. Scored 2, hit the post, our clueless defending is making it easy for them. And this is from a team who despite toking us 5-0 last season are only averaging a goal a game. Scraping the barrel to actually put a defence out and now one off injured. Way this season is going we're going to lose regardless of how well we play.

Grendel

Panzo is utterly atrocious defensively. An upgrade on JCS. He isn’t even an upgrade on Reece Brown. His marking at set pieces is non existent

Esoterica

Our only real hope in this game is turning the ball over and trying to get Gyokeres in behind the high line Luton play in possession.

Users who are viewing this thread