Match Thread ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Whys he here then ? Surely he'd of been better off at Charlton etc
Because he needs some time to adapt. What is he 18 years old, first time living away from home maybe, hardly surprising he doesn't immediately get thrown into a Championship side. Give him a few weeks at least.

Marty

I'm guessing the line up means we expect Hyam to be leaving. Rose loves costing us goals, so need a good performance from him today, I think hard fought 1-1.

Fergusons_Beard

I'm guessing the line up means we expect Hyam to be leaving. Rose loves costing us goals, so need a good performance from him today, I think hard fought 1-1.

Maybe Rose steps up and starts fulfilling his considerable potential.

Calamity McFadz has cost us more games with mistakes than Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vow

Maybe Rose steps up and starts fulfilling his considerable potential.

Calamity McFadz has cost us more games with mistakes than Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agree re. McFadz but that was 2-3 seasons ago, he's been great last season. Hopefully Rose steps up as you say.

25/1 on Panzo to score anytime!! (sky bet)

no_loyalty

That is probably our strongest lineup under the current circumstances, would definitely take a point today.

Samo

A win today would do us all a world of good.

Great_Expectations

Palmer surely has to see today as an opportunity to prove his ability. Really hoping he takes it.

I’ve honestly never understood the previous buzz around Rose. Saying that he’s shown glimpses that he does have potential. Let’s hope he also sees today as a chance to impress.

With Gyokeres in the team I’m confident we’d give any defence a tough day and I don’t see today being any different.

lifeskyblue

Shame about hyam…I’m sure it’s the club rather than him pushing this. But time for rest to step up. Palmer starting will enable us to see what he can offer. A good draw or win today and all will be well for Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIR ERNIE

Will be a real test, Hull beaten Norwich and Bristol City at home and drawn away to Burnley and Preston before last week's stuffing at WBA.

vow

3-2 sky blues win.
Hopefully Panzo to score as he's been around 25/1 anytime on skybet!
Downgrounded to 2-2 draw....with Panzo to fookin score!

no_loyalty

Shame about hyam…I’m sure it’s the club rather than him pushing this. But time for rest to step up. Palmer starting will enable us to see what he can offer. A good draw or win today and all will be well for Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes can’t imagine for one minute Hyam asked to leave, he is the type of player who will pen an open letter to the fans after his move to Blackburn is completed.

shmmeee

WTF?

Just bought a VPN and match pass like I have last few years and now when I try and log in it says “you can’t use this service with a VPN”. Anyone got advice or a dodgy link? Just dropped £20 for no reason otherwise :(

Users who are viewing this thread