Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sheffield United Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Oct (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

That's very diplomatic after saying you hope the person dies on the way home

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 98% c**t fanbase. 1% lower than Sunderland.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
They're a B-Tech sunderland aren't they really, In every way

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just watched the highlights back, blatant red card from the Sheffield Utd player.

Funniest thing was seeing the Sheffield Utd player tell the the referee it wasn't a penalty after the most stonewall pen you will ever see.

Sheffield Utd and there fans just a bunch ofl play ground bullies and then throw a tanrum when things didn't go there way. Did the same to Blackpool at the weekend.

Blind-Faith

Considering they hit the bar AND the post, think we can count that 3 points as a lovely little bonus!

Certainly not a game that will live long in the memory. Referee was absolutely abysmal.

Evo1883

I don't think anyone has said he is magnificent.

And we aren't going down.

We aren't a strikers delight at the moment are we ?

Not creating much and scored I think 3 in the last 6 ?

Vik and godden 7 between them , not great either way , but we are getting points which is at the moment all that matters

shmmeee

Vik and godden 7 between them , not great either way , but we are getting points which is at the moment all that matters

We play 9 behind the ball, and one of the two is an off form Godden. We should look a lot better once Hamer and O’Hare are back and up to speed.

skyblu3sk

Still think COH coming back helps. First off draws players out of position, secondly increases the tempo of passing and finally could chip in with a few goals and assists.

Kieranp96

Results good but one thing that needs changing is Allen, he is awful he ruins every piece of play we try, KP should be starting ahead of him and ohare ahead of them both when fully fit. Once Allen becomes 3rd choice and hamer gets in for Eccles I think team will tick over very well.
(Nothing against Eccles just Kane and dabo better righ backs and sheaf and hamer better holding midfielders)

Evo1883

Results good but one thing that needs changing is Allen, he is awful he ruins every piece of play we try, KP should be starting ahead of him and ohare ahead of them both when fully fit. Once Allen becomes 3rd choice and hamer gets in for Eccles I think team will tick over very well.
(Nothing against Eccles just Kane and dabo better righ backs and sheaf and hamer better holding midfielders)

Bit harsh mate I don't think Allen is awful , I think he's limited but always leaves it all on the pitch .. proper grafter .. the sort of player Robins likes tbh

shmmeee

Bit harsh mate I don't think Allen is awful , I think he's limited but always leaves it all on the pitch .. proper grafter .. the sort of player Robins likes tbh

Who do you drop for him? He’s not an AM in a million years, makes O’Hare look prolific. No height, no real quality on the ball, not particularly great at winning the ball back and no physicality.

CCFC54321

The Sheffield star newspaper has given tonight’s referee 9/10 performance.

Comment was …

“Tonight’s referee showed a masterclass of a performance in the heart of the blades midfield but despite setting up countless corners and free kicks along with needless bookings the blades were unable to find a way through.”

Users who are viewing this thread