Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Preston North End Match Thread - Wednesday 31st Aug (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Hyam starts wonder if grendel still doesn’t rate him

No I don’t and with a normal club it would have been good business - You did this with Burge he’s now at Northampton

Happy_Martian

Quick thought.... with the Transfer deadline so close and Vik being named in the team, will he have been told to either take it easy so he doesn't get hurt (to protect him for potential sales) or that he hobbles off 10 mins before the end (to remove the threat of a last minute sale) ?

I know, tinfoil hat time. But with the current feeling the Owners, all the way down to Boddy, have instilled at the club, nothing can be dismissed or ignired.

Grendel

We let burge leave

you then said it’s proof he’s a good keeper when he went to Sunderland - you even made out Haynes was a step up going to Shrewsbury

stupot07

Not a bad ball by Waghorn by Gyokeres hadn't continued his run.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Skyblue_LDN

I'm only getting the Radio option appearing. And yes I do definitely live in Canada.
Club didn’t take the option to have it on iFollow after the schedule was moved around to allow for the World Cup is what I read in an article earlier, people can get it on dodgy streams somehow though

Happy_Martian

Unpopular opinion I know, but I like Waghorn. Intelligent footballer.

Agreed. He may not have the pace to be a striker any more but drop him back into midfield and his playmaking ability would be well suited.

EalingSB

Club didn’t take the option to have it on iFollow after the schedule was moved around to allow for the World Cup is what I read in an article earlier, people can get it on dodgy streams somehow though
This is nonsense. Watching on iFollow in Switzerland now.

Grendel

Poor old Bidwell poor pass and jeers everewhere around me

Users who are viewing this thread