Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Preston North End Match Thread - Wednesday 31st Aug (2 Viewers)

Woolly68

My prediction is a tasty 2-2. My Daughter predicts 1-1. Can’t wait to get up there in the next couple of hours and breathe in the reality of the new season at home. A deep breath of freshly cut grass on the pitch, beer and hot dogs from the concourse, urine, sweaty bodies and the smell of a new matchday programme.

Sniff it in. 5-0 City. PUSB.

Esoterica

My prediction is a tasty 2-2. My Daughter predicts 1-1. Can’t wait to get up there in the next couple of hours and breathe in the reality of the new season at home. A deep breath of freshly cut grass on the pitch, beer and hot dogs from the concourse, urine, sweaty bodies and the smell of a new matchday programme.

Sniff it in. 5-0 City. PUSB.
I think most of that list is what the Wasps groundstaff had been trying to fix the pitch with before we stepped in.

Happy_Martian

First prediction of the season and I expect a goal fest but based on my previous luck, I'll hide in shame with a 3-2 to Preston.

Wonder how long the pitch will hold up tonight ? Or will we have to resurface it after every game until it's done properly ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Just donned my Ricoh return shirt, checked my dog is ok, following his castration (not talked to me since this morning's op) and about to finish my rhubarb yoghurt, Then off on my trek to see us somehow beat these miserly PNEnders.

Come on City - Hamer with several assists in an eleventeen - ten thriller.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Am very disappointed because work has got in the way and i cant now go this evening.

Fingers crossed for a win, see no reason why we cant. Need the lads to win as well to shut my PNE mate up and stop him being smug as we never seem to beat them!

1 nil win CCFC (y)

Come on City PUSBs

Briles

Got t
First prediction of the season and I expect a goal fest but based on my previous luck, I'll hide in shame with a 3-2 to Preston.

Wonder how long the pitch will hold up tonight ? Or will we have to resurface it after every game until it's done properly ?

One fadz slide tackle and the entire pitch will roll up like a spliff

Users who are viewing this thread