Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Preston North End Match Thread - Wednesday 31st Aug (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Didn’t see that from where I was in 24, looked very much like their player ran into him and fell over clutching his head, then decided it was his foot that was the problem. Then walked the longest way off the pitch possible.
I was directly behind it and it seemed like he left his foot in, go caught and did react like his foot/ankle was hurt. Yes, he grabbed his head after going down but did keep on reaching down to his ankle, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt it was because he was in genuine pain.

Going off was ridiculous. Either walk him off at the nearest point and walk round if he can, or get the stretcher for him if not. Even on the pitch they should've got the stretcher if he couldn't walk. The one thing not to do is let him spend 5 minutes hobbling slowly across the pitch so the game can't continue. Especially if you're not going to add the time on at the end.

kingfield park skyblues

Bidwell is not good enough for midfield. City best midfield Hamer palmer Ohare and sheaf. Waghorn attacking midfield?, can't defend, can't find the net. God help us

Brighton Sky Blue

Think next time we get caught on the break someone in a random part of the pitch should go down faking a head injury. After all referees are consistent and will stop play like they did on Wednesday and at Hull.

Users who are viewing this thread