Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Huddersfield Town Match Thread - Saturday 20th Aug (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Huddersfield Town match, tactics and predictions :)

chiefdave

new defensive tactics

|
giphy.gif

Ashdown

Is any attempt actually being made to sort the pitch. Wasps are saying no new pitch but is any work being done to fix the existing one. Seen people say you can see the glow of the heat lamps when they're on at night and they haven't been on recently, surely they should be on as much as possible.
Soil, grass , fertiliser, water, light……surely not that hard to put into motion

Reactions: vow

rexo87

Boddy said they are trying to get this game flipped so I can only really see us playing that way

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

I'll update after the mid-week matches, but this is how I have got everyone at the moment.

Game.3.0.1.gif

AOM

I’m very hopeful

Have you heard anything Pete, or is it just wishful thinking?
Really hope it's on somehow.

Feels every day nothing is done to the current pitch is another home game likely to be cancelled or rearranged. It's madness

Paxman II

It may well be called off to give the pitch time, but with each game called off, (with the consent of EFL), the fixture pileup becomes an issue. One or two games are OK but any more will be problematic. So I'm half expecting the pitch to be playable for Huddersfield. But we don't have any updates, or any photo's of the current work being done on the pitch? We are in the dark.
When we do get to play at the CBS I suspect someone is going to get a spanking from us after all the frustrations.

ccfc1234

It may well be called off to give the pitch time, but with each game called off, (with the consent of EFL), the fixture pileup becomes an issue. One or two games are OK but any more will be problematic. So I'm half expecting the pitch to be playable for Huddersfield. But we don't have any updates, or any photo's of the current work being done on the pitch? We are in the dark.
When we do get to play at the CBS I suspect someone is going to get a spanking from us after all the frustrations.
Where are the local media, surely worth a reporter going down and asking for updates. A few clips of work being done would be nice.

no_loyalty

Is this on or off or don’t we know? Trying to make plans for Saturday and it’s a nightmare.

I guess they will wait until a day before the game again, before making the decision. I would hope there are ground staff there 24/7 to try and get it playable.

Users who are viewing this thread