Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Really? I thought he missed opportunities to just run at the defender and definitely was underwhelming. Did more than godden
I thought he looked really lively especially when he first came on. I realise it is fashionable to write this player off but as far as I am concerned he caused Burnley more concern than any of the other strikers that played on Saturday.

Balli001

I thought he looked really lively especially when he first came on. I realise it is fashionable to write this player off but as far as I am concerned he caused Burnley more concern than any of the other strikers that played on Saturday.
He didn't. He made poor decisions and did a few step overs

tskezz

Be good to know where the majority are going to be drinking so we can get an atmosphere going?
Yeah thats what i was after when asking if any one knew pubs with away fans. Got told there was loads in the city center hahaha, cheers

It’sabatch87

Absolutely not, ill just use the ones on away day guide and see how i get on.
By train station you have Walkabout and Prince of Wales then another Spoons opposite the rugby stadiums.Oneill’s opposite Prince of Wales spoons to name a few.

covmutley

Do they still try and play long throws from everywhere?

I live near Cardiff and have watched them play about 4 or 5 times this season (I scav tickets off my 2 friends with season tickets) and am in the away end with my lad on Saturday. PUSB!!!

Cardiff have no resemblance to the old McCarthy team. I think only Ng and Ralls remain from last year. They play out from the back, and their keeper has great distribution and is very comfortable on the ball. Kipre is absolutely solid in defence. They have good pace down the wings with the likes of Romeo, Rinhomota, O'Dowda and N'Kounkou.

They look pretty dangerous on the break but have struggled in the last third, with lack of a quality striker being glaringly obvious. Once a counter attack fails, they dont know what to do with it, and there was nobody in the box to win headers etc. They have bought in Robinson which has helped. let hope not too much!

I think this one could be tough, Cardiff are on a ok run. But then again, I dont see them scoring more than 1. Famous last words...

Ann Proctor-Brown

I live near Cardiff and have watched them play about 4 or 5 times this season (I scav tickets off my 2 friends with season tickets) and am in the away end with my lad on Saturday. PUSB!!!

Cardiff have no resemblance to the old McCarthy team. I think only Ng and Ralls remain from last year. They play out from the back, and their keeper has great distribution and is very comfortable on the ball. Kipre is absolutely solid in defence. They have good pace down the wings with the likes of Romeo, Rinhomota, O'Dowda and N'Kounkou.

They look pretty dangerous on the break but have struggled in the last third, with lack of a quality striker being glaringly obvious. Once a counter attack fails, they dont know what to do with it, and there was nobody in the box to win headers etc. They have bought in Robinson which has helped. let hope not too much!

I think this one could be tough, Cardiff are on a ok run. But then again, I dont see them scoring more than 1. Famous last words...
Going by that,we might aswell give them the points now and save the trip.

Brighton Sky Blue

I remember when we used to try and play like that. Much prefer watching Gyo chase down hopeless long balls

pipkin73

Not sure, but i have it in my head we never win in Wales. I think we might have had a couple of good results last few years, but is that wishful thinking?

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure, but i have it in my head we never win in Wales. I think we might have had a couple of good results last few years, but is that wishful thinking?

I can't think of any except for the 1-0 at Cardiff under Eric Black and the paint pot trophy win against Swansea reserves

Users who are viewing this thread