Match Thread ⚽️ Carabao Cup: Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Wednesday 10th Aug (1 Viewer)

Grendel

One (very) bad game doesn't make Eccles a bad player.

Let's not write him off, he's still young.

You often have said he’s going to be a big player for us this season haven’t you?

rexo87

Think if it was Tuesday we might have seen more of the big guns. Being Wednesday leaves very little recovery before Saturday. Also going to be sweltering on Saturday so need the starting 11 to be at 100%

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Skybluecol

I'm a massive Robins supporter but he's got this soo wrong it's unreal. He has to change something at half time, at least 3 changes imo. Motivation of this squad is going to be affected with this result and the bollocks off the pitch. Not an important competition but an important game for morale. Poor choice from MR :mad:

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't want a tonking (already getting one) and it would destroy Eccles if he is hooked in the first half. Nobody will give a sh*t about today if we perform at Millwall. Today may help MR make up his mind about one or two players. If we had won today, the cup offers you next to nothing in terms of £££s. Game already forgotten about in my head (barely registered on my annoyance scale, although if you're at the game, I guess you will rightly feel different) - just don't want any injuries.

rexo87

Resting players that have played 1 competitive game in 3+ months, wtf is that all about? We'll be blowing out of our arse at Millwall.
It's going to be almost 40 degrees on Saturday. Right decision to rest them tonight

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Paxman II

Allen and Eccles were never going to cut it. When I saw the team sheet i was worried it had too many changes too soon. So do we let this go or change the team and go after a draw and pens?

Sky Blue Harry H

Resting players that have played 1 competitive game in 3+ months, wtf is that all about? We'll be blowing out of our arse at Millwall.

If he brings on Gyo and Hamer and they get injured you'd be fuming (even if we win 4-3)!

skybluegod

This is his second.

Barely League 2 standard.

Oh for fuck sake Nick give it a rest. He's shown more than enough last season to show he can play at the level.

It's so short termist 'drag him off' 'hes fucking shit' 'he's league 2 standard' I hope to god you have never managed people. He's not had a good game yes, but the rest of the team has been dire too. No support from a far more senior player in Allen.

Nick

Administrator
Oh for fuck sake Nick give it a rest. He's shown more than enough last season to show he can play at the level.

It's so short termist 'drag him off' 'hes fucking shit' 'he's league 2 standard' I hope to god you have never managed people. He's not had a good game yes, but the rest of the team has been dire too. No support from a far more senior player in Allen.

Did he? When?

Short term? He's been here years

I wouldn't have the equivalent working for me.

PVA

When has he shown glimpses? Are you here?

No I'm not there and I'm not doubting you saying he's having a shit game.

But he's shown plenty of glimpses. Robins obviously thinks so too.

Plus he's playing next to Allen. He'd look a lot better next to Hamer or Sheaf.

Users who are viewing this thread