Match Thread ⚽️ Burnley vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Jan (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Got a really strange feeling we’re gonna nick this.
1 nil Vik.

Good number of young ones at Rugby train station now heading to Manchester, nice to see. Shame they’re on the train with grumpy old me. I remember the days when I could drink a can of Stella at 9am. Flat white these days otherwise I’ll be on my arse my the time we reach Burnley.

stevefloyd

Got to go at them, sit back and wel get hammered.

Now we’ve got some wingbacks and assuming no more signings I’d go:

Wilson
Rose Doyle Bidwell
Norton-Cuffy Hamer Sheaf Wilson-Esbright
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Kane, Dabo, Kelly, Burroughs, Howley, Nee
Kin ell look at that bench and now Kanes gone 3 kids Dabo crocked and seriously out of form, Kelly all but finished and the less said about Moore ....comes to something that Burroughs is probably our best bet as a sub and thats no slur on him either

Brighton Sky Blue

Kin ell look at that bench and now Kanes gone 3 kids Dabo crocked and seriously out of form, Kelly all but finished and the less said about Moore ....comes to something that Burroughs is probably our best bet as a sub and thats no slur on him either

Godden and Walker are hopefully close to returning because if they’re not and Gyo takes a hit…

Tommo1993

4-1 Burnley. Petty fans to try and get one over on them by singing about having an injured Callum O’Hare, I’m sure they’ll be bothered when they’re sure to go up.

Covkid1968#

we're going to struggle but need to keep trying to play our game, if we go and sit back we have no chance.

We matched them at home, and that was without both Hamer and O'Hare.

3-1 them or 1-0 us!
Hold on… when did the rule change that you can have 2 guesses.

Covkid1968#

I’m on my way to Burnley and on the train to Manchester Piccadilly. There’s a god awful stench of plastic in board 😳
At least they might be going to a game… it’s the plastics who shout at the match on TV that makes me shake my head and ask why?

no_loyalty

I’m going for a 1-1 draw, Hamer with our goal.

Johhny Blue

I was just checking Burnley’s site. Couldn’t find much about the game but they have an interesting goal time sweepstake. Not sure exactly how it works (maybe split with a charity?) but prize seems to be £30 per game. Ours is £60 as it wasn’t won last game. Would it be hard to set up on our site?
Of course eveyone would want to bet on 90+ 5 minutes.

ProfessorbyGrace

We're gonna win.

Doug King in, Slade out.
RoBbinGs OuT ToO and NoPm. 🤣

Can see us surprising the heck out of everybody a getting a 1-0 win if the defence is on point.
If not, we’ll need an abacus to keep track of Burnley’s goals.
One extreme or the other, PUSB. ⚽️

oscillatewildly

I was going to post yesterday, 1-0 City, courtesy of a Waghorn diving header straight from the kick off/restart.
But I'd have looked a bit silly not waiting for the days business to have been concluded.

olderskyblue

If you’ve been caught out by ifollow, what’s the way to get it back?

stupot07

That bench *shudders*

Don't tell me the other loanee is injured already
e82041adbaae820ae109530384f0c8a2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread