Match Thread ⚽️ Bristol City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 4th Oct (2 Viewers)

SBAndy

Does he go early because he knows he doesn't have any pace? If we had anyone quick up front we'd be all over these with this high line

Yes, needs to time it absolutely right to get in behind. Often means he makes his move too early.

Nick

Administrator
Doyle struggling as I had predicted. No pace, been beaten too easily. You seriously think Rose would be worse?
Overall we are doing OK but need to step it up a bit. bristol look like a team that would fall apart if they concede. Allen does his usual - great for 30 minutes. Sheaf having a better game tonight. Bidwell and dabo need to work the flanks more. We are still getting away with it at the back and need to be better. It could go either way this game. If we don't do anything silly we can win it.
Is he?

Tommo1993

Bristol very much on top and we are barely touching the ball at the moment, I would say.

Perhaps they’ve looked more likely to create something from out wide. Other than that it’s just a game of nothing.

Frostie

Not exactly the most exciting but I think we'll be more than happy with how it's going. Largely nullified the highest scoring side in the division with just one half chance. Sharpen up a bit up top & catch them on the counter.

pusbccfc

Oh dear Vik.

Users who are viewing this thread