Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (1 Viewer)

Winny the Bish

How has our passing turned to shit lately?

Can’t string 3 passes together for the life of us.

Marty

We've been poor in the final third but they've hardly overrun us, bit more quality and we could have had some real good chances our self.

Mr Panda

Godden just isn’t it. I get we like him and he can score a good goal but I’d literally take a 5 goal a season striker over him who can atleast trap a ball, keep it and not give it away

EalingSB

Quality goal in fairness but again needlessly given away by Eccles. We were terrible v Watford in the first half a few games ago and turned it around so still plenty of time. Fans seem quiet too - tense all round.

Paul Anthony

Awful record coming from behind to win, tonight's a good night to start putting that right. We need to be a lot better than we have been so far though for that to happen.

HuckerbysQuiff

Been laboured all game so far, we’ve only looked half threatening when closing them down & potentially looking for mistakes.
Unfortunately that goal has been coming for at least 15mins as we can’t keep the ball..

Hopefully get to half time 1 down & see if anything can be changed!

Dirk Turpin

I'd bring Walker and Wilson-Esbrand on at HT, Wilson-Esbrand will give us an outlet on the left and open some space up for Gyokeres. Penned too far back with Bidwell it feels

ProfessorbyGrace

Blackburn have looked nothing special, to be honest, they’re just pinging it about with more accuracy.
They do look to overplay at times, in the final third.

Sheafs down again, holding his calf.

Users who are viewing this thread