Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

pusbccfc

shmmeee

Cup final stuff. Lose and they’re probably uncatchable, draw and we need yet another set of good results from those around us. Must win really.

Blackburn are 4th in the home table and 17th away, it won’t be an easy win.

Really feels like one of those games against the top teams in the L1 season, where a win will convince the players they can do this.

No predictions from me, too nervous. Team whatever Robins thinks.
The End Endgame GIF

slowpoke

Wednesday is without doubt crunch night, by the end of which all the rivals will have played and on paper all against going on league position they should all be favourites to get something. Four games left, win all four thumbs up, win three I think could be enough, less than that very much 50/50 but mustn’t lose to Blackburn.

Somerset Sky Blue

Wednesday is without doubt crunch night, by the end of which all the rivals will have played and on paper all against going on league position they should all be favourites to get something. Four games left, win all four thumbs up, win three I think could be enough, less than that very much 50/50 but mustn’t lose to Blackburn.
It's crunch night - if we win, the next game will be crunch game....then the next one! 🙂

stupot07

Wednesday game is definitely a must win. If we lose will be be 4 points behind with 3 games to play with blackburn still having a game in hand.

The biggest game of the season so far.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

I've been saying for weeks this will be the big one. An eraly goal would work wonders.
Just seen that they're last game is against Milwall. Could be a godsend for us.

Paxman II

Blackburn not at all in good form. Most of their wins came early in the season by a goal to nil. They are now looking over their shoulder and wondering if they can find a bit of form.
We are buoyant now and know we can beat them if we have a good night. I think we will. At the very least a draw is a good result, which my head says is most likely.

jordan210

I think walker deserves to start this.

1-0 Cov. early goal than squeaky bum time for the rest of the game

Grendel

Blackburn not at all in good form. Most of their wins came early in the season by a goal to nil. They are now looking over their shoulder and wondering if they can find a bit of form.
We are buoyant now and know we can beat them if we have a good night. I think we will. At the very least a draw is a good result, which my head says is most likely.

in Feb and march they won 5 out of 6

TomRad85

They're a really odd team. Have been thereabouts all season without truly looking convincing.

View attachment 29049
As a rule goal difference usually ends up putting you around where you belong in the table. There are always exceptions of course and Blackburn would certainly be that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Frostie

As a rule goal difference usually ends up putting you around where you belong in the table. There are always exceptions of course and Blackburn would certainly be that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Huddersfield actually got promoted to the Premier League with a negative goal difference. Crazy.

ptr

Biggest game for the club since…Saturday at QPR.

Blackburn will be under a lot of pressure after recent performances. A lot of their fans not happy with Diaz. Keep him quiet and I really think Hamer and Gyokeres will run riot. Hyam v Gyo, we all know who wins that.

Tommo1993

Biggest game for the club since…Saturday at QPR.

Blackburn will be under a lot of pressure after recent performances. A lot of their fans not happy with Diaz. Keep him quiet and I really think Hamer and Gyokeres will run riot. Hyam v Gyo, we all know who wins that.

Yeah this “biggest game since 2001” crap is doing my head in. Absolute bollocks.

Briles

I just hope we wrap everyone in cotton wool until Wednesday

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Really important game that we mustn't lose. Draw would keep us in a good place as long as we could make the most of the two home games.

No idea how the game might go. If we're on it we could get a convincing win, if we're not we could easily lose.

Going to be a very nerve racking evening.

Matt smith

I disagree it’ll be over if we lose

we have reading next Saturday

Saturdays/ Sundays fixtures

Preston Blackburn

Norwich swansea

west brom Sunderland

Skybluecol

Think we'll win 3-1...although last 2 goals will be late. We need Hamer to have another solid game. PUSB!!

Users who are viewing this thread