Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (2 Viewers)

skyblue025

Just got back to leafy Hampshire. M6 was a fecking joke. 1 section closed for roadworks with diversion in place. Get to the end of the diversion to find a lorry on its side on the slip road to the M6. Police closed M6 again.

Anyway totally worth it too see a 95th minute equaliser. Thought we were terrible first half. Poor passing, movement and quality. Better second half and thought Kelly drove us forward after he came on. Other results were decent for us again.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just got back to leafy Hampshire. M6 was a fecking joke. 1 section closed for roadworks with diversion in place. Get to the end of the diversion to find a lorry on its side on the slip road to the M6. Police closed M6 again.

Anyway totally worth it too see a 95th minute equaliser. Thought we were terrible first half. Poor passing, movement and quality. Better second half and thought Kelly drove us forward after he came on. Other results were decent for us again.

The roads in the UK are an absolute joke. Just about to drive to Stansted and the A14, M40, M42, M6, M5, and M11 all have significant closures. You can't fucking get anywhere.

Glad you made it back OK.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Worst away performance I have seen this season.
Time keeping officials and referee didn't do their job last night .No time added past the standard 4/5 minutes at end of game for the disgraceful time wasting and feigned injuries by Blackburn staff and players. I thought Wigan at home was terrible but Blackburn even worse.

We were very lucky to get a draw but so glad that Blackburn suffered after using those tactics. It was pretty amazing experience to be there when the ball went in. Total mayhem and ecstasy Well done Ben.

Gint11

I’ll take a draw after that showing and it feels like a win getting a late equalizer. We need 2 home wins now and that might be enough!

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I thought Fadz looked like he was really wound up last night (following that collision?). He was a bit lucky to get away with that rake down Smodzic's leg, and got involved in quite a bit of argy bargy. Like to see a CCFC player putting themselves about, but he was pushing his luck last night (and yes, Travis should have been sent off)

Grendel

Well he said Wilson punched the ball into the net so he'd be agreeing with Blackburn.

By the way I thought their post was a disgrace and they should apologise.

Are you the founder of the BNC fan club?

PVA

27% pass success for my guy Bidwell last night

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Grendel

Grendel

slowpoke

Well I had a night to remember had to have emergency op last night started about 9.30 at 0-1 until early hours so didn’t know we had equalised until about 1am, I have read all the comments on here and can’t understand some of the negativity on here, makes me think if some are disappointed we equalised.
That equaliser is potentially massive, bring on Reading.

stupot07

27% pass success for my guy Bidwell last night

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas
To be fair, I'd be surprised if many had more than that in the first half. Obviously he came off at half time. It doesn't look like Whoscored did the stats for last night. It wasn't a great day at the office in possession for any of the players last night.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread