Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (3 Viewers)

Offhegoes

When we beat Blackburn at the CBS Vik celebrated right in front of Hyam when the goal went in. Not sure if there was bad blood between them during the match, or from when Hyam was with us. Always thought Dom was a popular member of the squad. Anyway, as good as Hyam can be, Vik will be a nightmare opponent for him. He's not the quickest and if he gets turned then he won't catch him. 2-0 City.

Brighton Sky Blue

When we beat Blackburn at the CBS Vik celebrated right in front of Hyam when the goal went in. Not sure if there was bad blood between them during the match, or from when Hyam was with us. Always thought Dom was a popular member of the squad. Anyway, as good as Hyam can be, Vik will be a nightmare opponent for him. He's not the quickest and if he gets turned then he won't catch him. 2-0 City.

He did say on Saturday ‘It’s always good to get the better of Dom Hyam’.

shmmeee

Doing my best/worst tables cos it calms me

Other fixtures:

Tue: Blackpool v WBA
Tue: Sunderland v Huddersfield
Tue: Millwall v Birmingham
Wed: QPR v Norwich
Wed: Swansea v Preston
Wed: Watford v Cardiff

Best possible day/s:

We win, everyone loses

5 CCFC 65 P43 +10
6 Millwall 65 P43 +8
7 Blackburn 63 P42 -3
8 Preston 62 P43 -7
9 Sunderland 61 P43 +8

Worst:

We lose by a difference of 5 with Watford, everyone wins

5 Millwall 68 P43 +10
6 Blackburn 66 P42 -1
7 Preston 65 P43 -5
8 Sunderland 64 P43 +10
9 Norwich 64 P43 +9
10 WBA 63 P42 +8
11 Watford 62 P43 +7
12 CCFC 62 P43 +7
13 Swansea 56 P43 -3

Evo1883

Other fixtures:

Best possible day/s:

We win, everyone loses

5 CCFC 65 P43 +10
6 Millwall 65 P43 +8
7 Blackburn 63 P42 -3
8 Preston 62 P43 -7
9 Sunderland 61 P43 +8

Worst:

5 Millwall 68 P43 +10
6 Blackburn 66 P42 -1
7 Preston 65 P43 -5
8 Sunderland 64 P43 +10
9 Norwich 64 P43 +9
10 WBA 63 P42 +8
11 Watford 62 P43 +7
12 CCFC 62 P43 +7
13 Swansea 56 P43 -3
We're gonna finish 12th aren't we 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Boosh

Do you even realise what you're posting? You're the one who supports more than one team

1 male team 1 female. I see reading comprehension isn’t your thing. It’s cute that you follow me round this place though. Flattering

Tommo1993

Other fixtures:

Best possible day/s:

We win, everyone loses

5 CCFC 65 P43 +10
6 Millwall 65 P43 +8
7 Blackburn 63 P42 -3
8 Preston 62 P43 -7
9 Sunderland 61 P43 +8

Worst:

5 Millwall 68 P43 +10
6 Blackburn 66 P42 -1
7 Preston 65 P43 -5
8 Sunderland 64 P43 +10
9 Norwich 64 P43 +9
10 WBA 63 P42 +8
11 Watford 62 P43 +7
12 CCFC 62 P43 +7
13 Swansea 56 P43 -3

You sure you’re not stressing yourself out even more just working out all the possibilities?

Johhny Blue

Other fixtures:

Best possible day/s:

We win, everyone loses

5 CCFC 65 P43 +10
6 Millwall 65 P43 +8
7 Blackburn 63 P42 -3
8 Preston 62 P43 -7
9 Sunderland 61 P43 +8

Worst:

5 Millwall 68 P43 +10
6 Blackburn 66 P42 -1
7 Preston 65 P43 -5
8 Sunderland 64 P43 +10
9 Norwich 64 P43 +9
10 WBA 63 P42 +8
11 Watford 62 P43 +7
12 CCFC 62 P43 +7
13 Swansea 56 P43 -3
Why is our goal difference only +10 in the “best” situation?

ProfessorbyGrace

I’m hoping the ‘Robins Clutch’ will take us all the way on this, he seems to get the best out his players in a high intensity situation.

JPT Trophy final, L2 playoffs, L1 promotion and now.

It’s entirely doable, and what an achievement this season has been, regardless. 👏

Robinshio

this game is massive
Win it and probably knocks out blackburn
Puts us in 6th and touching distance of millwall
Means we can probably afford to not win one of the home games, and still take it to the last game

Lose it and we probably need to win the last 3

curly_tom

If you support 2 different professionals men’s teams you cannot call yourself a true Coventry fan I’m afraid
Why do you get to decide? So patronising: "I'm afriad". Anyone who calls themselves a fan of any team is allowed to do so. Lots of people follow many teams and they are allowed, without permission from you, to call themselves a fan. Are you the person who tells people they're not allowed an opinion on a game unless they were there, live? Childish nonsense.

curly_tom

this game is massive
Win it and probably knocks out blackburn
Puts us in 6th and touching distance of millwall
Means we can probably afford to not win one of the home games, and still take it to the last game

Lose it and we probably need to win the last 3
If we win we'll only be 2 ahead of Blackburn and they'll have a game in hand, not sure they'll be out of it.

Boosh

Why do you get to decide? So patronising: "I'm afriad". Anyone who calls themselves a fan of any team is allowed to do so. Lots of people follow many teams and they are allowed, without permission from you, to call themselves a fan. Are you the person who tells people they're not allowed an opinion on a game unless they were there, live? Childish nonsense.

Yeah that’s me. If you don’t go your opinion is irrelevant. Also why are you attacking me and not attacking anyone else who was moaning about me liking arsenal?

Astute

If we win we'll only be 2 ahead of Blackburn and they'll have a game in hand, not sure they'll be out of it.
Have you seen their run of games left? Wouldn't be a surprise if they didn't win again this season.

curly_tom

Yeah that’s me. If you don’t go your opinion is irrelevant. Also why are you attacking me and not attacking anyone else who was moaning about me liking arsenal?
My irritation with you has been building for weeks that's why. I don't care if you like Arsenal nor anyone else. You can like who you want. I care that you sit on your high-horse telling people their opinions are irrelevant, not that you don't find them relevant but that they are. It's arrogant and juvenile and designed to get people to bite so you can have a little spat. I find your opinions tedious and I would enjoy this forum more if you weren't on it. Finally I bit

Greggs

supporting 2 male teams is a disgrace and as bad as half and half scarfs

Greggs

My irritation with you has been building for weeks that's why. I don't care if you like Arsenal nor anyone else. You can like who you want. I care that you sit on your high-horse telling people their opinions are irrelevant, not that you don't find them relevant but that they are. It's arrogant and juvenile and designed to get people to bite so you can have a little spat. I find your opinions tedious and I would enjoy this forum more if you weren't on it. Finally I bit
you didn't bite for weeks, but he's that good at his job you just couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread