Will Thursday's big news be a ground share with the Cobblers... (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Fair comment mate, but like yourselves, we just want to know what is going on.
It would appear that there is more news to come, but not necessarily about a ground share. As i said in an earlier post, I dont know anything for certain. However, I will keep my ears open at this end. Thats assuming that you all want me to.;)
Tell you what would be helpfull go on your forums and tell your supporters what youve heard here and keep them informed better coming from you than us

Brighton Sky Blue

Good luck to them but I won't be saddling in for 3 years of utter humiliation at the hands of these clowns.

bigfatronssba

I'm still confused about something. On who's authority has this deal been arranged? Fisher currently has about as much authority as me to set this up.

wingy

I'm still confused about something. On who's authority has this deal been arranged? Fisher currently has about as much authority as me to set this up.

The FL are either complicit or SISU and PA over the last week have tried to bounce them,I fear the prior.

bigfatronssba

The FL are either complicit or SISU and PA over the last week have tried to bounce them,I fear the prior.

The football league will have to sanction this move whilst the club is in administration. How can they sanction that when there is an offer to play for free in the city?

Brighton Sky Blue

The League pulled all the strings it could to help Pompey out time and time again. Where is their spine now?

Cov4

Its actually easier and quicker for me to get to than the Richo, not that i'm likely to go. We went over for a friendly a few years ago, it took about 25minutes with free parking just up the road at some shopping place.

It would appear that whilst I was posting earlier, some news has broken.
If nothing else, at least i can tell you where to park,and where the pubs are within a ten minute walk. You all have my sympathies.

Brighton Sky Blue

If nothing else, at least i can tell you where to park,and where the pubs are within a ten minute walk. You all have my sympathies.

If it is indeed approved I hope the good football fans of Northampton stay away from 'Coventry' games. The away fans can have it all to themselves.

bigfatronssba

I wish no harm on Northampton Town, so I hope for your sake that your chairman has asked for money up front.

chiefdave

What happened to not being allowed to announce any ground share until we are out of admin. Surely Fisher wasn't just making that up as other deals had fallen through and we had nowhere to play.

wingy

What happened to not being allowed to announce any ground share until we are out of admin. Surely Fisher wasn't just making that up as other deals had fallen through and we had nowhere to play.

you're not
suggesting a lie ,Are you?:eek:

Brighton Sky Blue

Well technically the club hasn't announced anything just yet.

bigfatronssba

Well technically the club hasn't announced anything just yet.

I suspect they have had to present it to the football league for tomorrows meeting and that is how its come out.

The local media are describing it as "a rental agreement" and not as a ground share. It would appear to be yet another play on words. I am sure that by now, you are all familiar with this concept.

Brighton Sky Blue

I suspect they have had to present it to the football league for tomorrows meeting and that is how its come out.

Perhaps it's being done on behalf of Holdings? Fisher made his presentation to the League around a month ago so must have got the impression he would get it approved.

sotv1987

No need tab lad, won't be going!! Thanks anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread