Will Thursday's big news be a ground share with the Cobblers... (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

If this is true we have major problems as a lot of our fixtures home are on same dates they are at home. Means either Friday nights or Sundays

bigfatronssba

Sixfields will need redeveloping if we share after the legion have finished with it

From what I've seen of the legion they won't be a problem. Planning to get yourself to a stadium 30 miles away requires more than 2 brain cells.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

From what I've seen of the legion they won't be a problem. Planning to get yourself to a stadium 30 miles away requires more than 2 brain cells. bit basd
How did Mr Fisher find it then? Yes driving up the M1 from home the dog had to have a piss he stops and thinks to himself there's a football ground phones Joy" found one in Northampton lines a bit bad no not Southampton remember they got away from us mind you we were lucky look where they are now, no Northampton ok Ill go for that then"

wingy

We will be playing Friday nights, what a fecking joke.

Be like a stag night every time .I remember going on one around 35 years back with a load of old Canley mates .Boy did It kick off ,someone came away with a Broken Arm. Apparently It was all my fault for Piping up in some Hostile bar/club a rendition of LAST. Oh the memor:pimp::p:slap::slap:ies!!

Does Northampton have a fans forum?
I know your more of a Rugby town but o you have enough fans to have a forum
Yes we do Simple. I joined this board to find out what your opinions were on Boothroyd, Platt, Cameron, Superkev, Odonovan, etc were. I have found this to be a very friendly board, unlike others (port vale), and have enjoyed visiting here. If however, anybody feels that I have outstayed my welcome, then please say so, and I shall delete my account. I have no desire to be classed as a troll.

simple_simon

Yes we do Simple. I joined this board to find out what your opinions were on Boothroyd, Platt, Cameron, Superkev, Odonovan, etc were. I have found this to be a very friendly board, unlike others (port vale), and have enjoyed visiting here. If however, anybody feels that I have outstayed my welcome, then please say so, and I shall delete my account. I have no desire to be classed as a troll.

We are all just a little frustrated by our plight and I for one will take it out on anyone.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You stay and youre welcome as far as Im concerned :D:wave:

Grendel

BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS GROUND SHARE:

Avoid the Oriental Buffet place near the ground -- It makes the Wing Wah seem like a Michelin Starred restaurant.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't think you have. As I'm sure you will appreciate if this groundshare goes ahead it brings an extremely grim future for the club along with it so people won't be jumping off the walls at the news.

simple_simon

It's not personal but we do have a few fans who will still follow the team regardless but the vast majority will not be going to the home games if outside Coventry. Some will go to Northampton and cause hassle, not due to your fans but frustration, some will just want to damage the ground and cause more expense to our owners.

wingy

BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS GROUND SHARE:

Avoid the Oriental Buffet place near the ground -- It makes the Wing Wah seem like a Michelin Starred restaurant.

How come you didn't have your ear to the ground ?:thinking about:

It's not personal but we do have a few fans who will still follow the team regardless but the vast majority will not be going to the home games if outside Coventry. Some will go to Northampton and cause hassle, not due to your fans but frustration, some will just want to damage the ground and cause more expense to our owners.
Fair comment mate, but like yourselves, we just want to know what is going on.
It would appear that there is more news to come, but not necessarily about a ground share. As i said in an earlier post, I dont know anything for certain. However, I will keep my ears open at this end. Thats assuming that you all want me to.;)

ccfctommy

Don't underestimate those two nutty twins, City daft and well into it, they and their crew will definitely be there

LOL the twins!

I wen't on holiday with them once. :thinking about:

Not sure if they go games any more tbh. Spend their money on shell suits.

Users who are viewing this thread