We are fans of the year! (2 Viewers)

Grendel

NOPM is his point ohit.

I think NOPM definition has been revised from starving the bastards out other than going to Barnsley and any other cup game the bandwagon will generate.

If the club won through to the next round and drew Arsenal at home they'd be no fans - NOPM. However of they switched to Highbury there'd would be at least 10,000 and those on here would still sign their posts NOPM.

It's pure comedy gold other than the joke is on us.

ohitsaidwalker king power

NOPM is his point ohit.

Hi Covmark
In my opinion just because people do not attend Sixfields does not neccesarily mean they advocate NOPM to its extreme.
I believe that Grendel thinks the two aren't mutually exclusive, and I guess in reality they are not and I understand his literal point. But for many its a matter of principle, the club playing outside the City, used as a vehicle of profit and gain, rather than an absolute conscience driven financial decision, targetted at CCFC per-se.
90% of last years fan base are voting with their feet, the NOPM aspect is an effect of, not the causal factor I think for most peoples protests. Of course there will be some "hard liners"- that's a natural circumstance- extreme meets extreme history tells us?

Anyway- Merry Christmas

Edit- sorry to talk across you G

Grendel

Hi Covmark
In my opinion just because people do not attend Sixfields does not neccesarily mean they advocate NOPM to its extreme.
I believe that Grendel thinks the two aren't mutually exclusive, and I guess in reality they are not and I understand his literal point. But for many its a matter of principle, the club playing outside the City, used as a vehicle of profit and gain, rather than an absolute conscience driven financial decision, targetted at CCFC per-se.
90% of last years fan base are voting with their feet, the NOPM aspect is an effect of, not the causal factor I think for most peoples protests. Of course there will be some "hard liners"- that's a natural circumstance- extreme meets extreme history tells us?

Anyway- Merry Christmas

I've never been to oak well.

I'm assuming there is no hill with a free view.

covmark

Hi Covmark

Anyway- Merry Christmas

Edit- sorry to talk across you G
I agree ohit, I don't attend and nor does grendel from what I can gather. The fact that many on here preach nopm, and that fans that attend sixfields are scabs etc for giving sisu money, tends to grate with some of us.

Anyhow, merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for the new year. As soon as we're at the Ricoh there's a pint with your name on it :)

ohitsaidwalker king power

I agree ohit, I don't attend and nor does grendel from what I can gather. The fact that many on here preach nopm, and that fans that attend sixfields are scabs etc for giving sisu money, tends to grate with some of us.

Anyhow, merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for the new year. As soon as we're at the Ricoh there's a pint with your name on it :)

Thanks, I look forward to that for many reasons.... but primarily one.:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread