Wasps signs have actually gone!! (2 Viewers)

zuni

Can’t express enough how happy that wanky wasp sign removal has made me, hoping tomorrow heaps even more misery on the delusional arse stains

rexo87

Saw somewhere Wasps need to have a ground by 5pm today. Surely not going to happen. What a shame....

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Saw somewhere Wasps need to have a ground by 5pm today. Surely not going to happen. What a shame....

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
I will check at 5 because i dont trust the slimey gits to somehow weadle in the CBS via Frazers?

Bad Boy

I will check at 5 because i dont trust the slimey gits to somehow weadle in the CBS via Frazers?
Its 3:38pm and no announcement yet. Cutting it fine but then I've got this funny smell under my nose and it's been there since December last year!

Skyblue_LDN

They own the stadium and it’s fairly smart either way, it’s not like he is renaming it anytime soon with the CBS deal

Colin Steins Smile

Looking at those pictures, I'm expecting my seat to have changed colour .....it looks like I could be sitting in the "dark" blue seat tonight.

MAFF

Weird the signs are advertising "Frasers Plus" which as far as I can tell is Frasers "buy now pay later" scheme.

I'm sure theres a Wasps/bonds/ricoh joke there somewhere....

SHUNT31

Could Frasers be our next shirt sponsor ?

Was thinking this too. Would be a good fit for all I think. Better than BoyleSports anyway.

So long as the logo isn’t square blob like the old Allsopp & Allsopp one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyHillsbeard

Was thinking this too. Would be a good fit for all I think. Better than BoyleSports anyway.

So long as the logo isn’t square blob like the old Allsopp & Allsopp one

Not a fan of betting sponsorship but “buy now pay later” businesses are hardly much more ethical.

Reactions: vow

SHUNT31

Not a fan of betting sponsorship but “buy now pay later” businesses are hardly much more ethical.

I would say they is a vast ethical difference between gambling and buy now pay later. A lot of these BNPL schemes are interest free and not everyone can use them (bad credit etc).

Gambling companies target those who are vulnerable and if you start to get an edge, they ban you. Nothing more unethical than that.

JimmyHillsbeard

I would say they is a vast ethical difference between gambling and buy now pay later. A lot of these BNPL schemes are interest free and not everyone can use them (bad credit etc).

Gambling companies target those who are vulnerable and if you start to get an edge, they ban you. Nothing more unethical than that.

Frasers is quite emphatically not going to be interest free.

“Under the new offer, shoppers will be able to split and defer payments or take a loan through the group’s app that can be spent across its retailers, which include Sports Direct, House of Fraser, Jack Wills and more.”

See this from todays FT

duffer

Probably a bit more ethical, or at the very least regulated by the FCA who are (finally) all over responsible lending and the fair treatment of vulnerable customers. The real sharks here were the payday lenders whose model seemed to depend on customers going into default and accumulating enormous penalties. That was a scandal.

slowpoke

Good way of buying season tickets for some perhaps ??

skybluepm2

Not seen anything to say they did or didn’t meet the deadline. I’m assuming the silence means they didn’t

Users who are viewing this thread