Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingy

How many years have they been here 14 ?
How many player's for how much have we generated in our players generated.
Then how much as fans have we generated for our team while making and selling those players.
Is it as much as our banker's of last resort do we think?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Makes sense Negotiating buying one business at time, must be a nightmare trying to Negotiate buying 2 businessess at the same time.

pusbccfc

I worry that SISU may react with an asset stripping strategy of selling every sellable player in January to recoup as much money as possible. That could be circa £20m and then look to sell the club, as we get relegated.

There's an argument to be had that selling Sheaf, Hamer, O'Hare and Gyökeres for £20m and being relegated is worth it long term if we have a more ambitious owner and the club owns a potentially very profitable stadium. Which is, if SISU knew about Wasps demise, is what I thought they'd have done in July. Cash in and buy the ground.

hutch1972

No it wasn't, it did however include keeping Ryton.
Any deal to buy the club would have to include the club keeping Ryton, isn't that what Robins mentioned Saturday that the club, stadium, training ground should all be under one umbrella and all part of the golden share
[/QUOTE]
I agree with you. I was making the point that at this clubs lowest point they still wanted far more than any reasonable business/ individual would likely stump up. I fear that their attitude hasn't and will not change.
Still hoping though.

hutch1972

There's an argument to be had that selling Sheaf, Hamer, O'Hare and Gyökeres for £20m and being relegated is worth it long term if we have a more ambitious owner and the club owns a potentially very profitable stadium. Which is, if SISU knew about Wasps demise, is what I thought they'd have done in July. Cash in and buy the ground.
It's a valid point, but it would destroy the work MR and his team has put in over 5 years. It would bring back the bad memories of destroying the young team we built at the start of the 80s.

pusbccfc

It's a valid point, but it would destroy the work MR and his team has put in over 5 years. It would bring back the bad memories of destroying the young team we built at the start of the 80s.

Certainly but they are all likely to go at the end of this season anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

Matter for admin but then admitted reeves had been involved.

Sisu can bid, but there’s already a preferred bidder.

Said he didn’t know who the preferred bidder was (bollocks)

Selling to Wasps wasn’t a mistake

Stadium wasn’t built exclusively for CCFC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stadium was only built for ccfc ccc helped out at the end. Wtaf

Nick

Administrator
Matter for admin but then admitted reeves had been involved.

Sisu can bid, but there’s already a preferred bidder.

Said he didn’t know who the preferred bidder was (bollocks)

Selling to Wasps wasn’t a mistake

Stadium wasn’t built exclusively for CCFC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah reeves has been involved again.

There's a pr overdrive from the council side....

duffer

Stadium was only built for ccfc ccc helped out at the end. Wtaf

A remarkable reversal of the truth. Bit like "we won't sell to Wasps if it can ever impact CCFC", and, "we want to build trust before discussing ownership".

He'd be better advised to just shut up, frankly, and stay well out of it. Nothing good ever comes of CCC involvement with CCFC.

One day he might get a proper grilling that challenges all of that endless bullshit from CCC about the stadium, but I guess our Simon isn't the man for that.

Moff

Not telling you. You're going to have to go back to the beginning and read the whole thread just like everyone else.😁

(Basically though, looks like Ashley is the preferred bidder and allegedly hasn't spoken to SISU about buying the club. ACL to keep running in the interim.)

I know this was in response to someone else, but thanks for the update Duffer....been off the site for a couple of days and really couldn't be arsed catching up on over 100 pages!

hutch1972

A remarkable reversal of the truth. Bit like "we won't sell to Wasps if it can ever impact CCFC", and, "we want to build trust before discussing ownership".

He'd be better advised to just shut up, frankly, and stay well out of it. Nothing good ever comes of CCC involvement with CCFC.

One day he might get a proper grilling that challenges all of that endless bullshit from CCC about the stadium, but I guess our Simon isn't the man for that.
We will never get the whole truth due to NDAs. The real story will never make it to print.

tisza

If it’s he’s train set then it’s up to him.

If it’s 300k rent and 200k on beer and advertising (after costs and I’ve totally made those figures up) then that’s up to him. At the moment they probably have the income potential of a National League football team.

It’s income with potential to get to Rugby Prem in a year (remember they’ve got a few empty slots to fill) which is probably L1 level income.

I don’t want Wasps here, I’m just putting forward an angle.
They'd need to have a load of cash if they have to buy back this P share.
They'd need much bigger gates than they had been getting to even break even.
Promotion is assuming Rugby Prem don't shut the door and keep it at 10 clubs - like several of them seem to want to.

oldfiver

Come on @oldfiver time to fess up, what the fuck is going on at our club?

No good asking me!

I am not their spokesperson- I am happy to comment on matters written here which are near as possible fact.

Now you tell us what scheming is going on in CCC. I think Duggins involvement deserves enquiry which I hope becomes possible

shmmeee

No good asking me!

I am not their spokesperson- I am happy to comment on matters written here which are near as possible fact.

Now you tell us what scheming is going on in CCC. I think Duggins involvement deserves enquiry which I hope becomes possible

No idea mate, not had contacts in the council for yonks. But I suspect that they want it all over with. I’m sure if there’s a hint of anything untoward we’ll see more legal action.

It’s looking a lot like your mates have fucked it again and are just holding onto the club for spite at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread