Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfiver

No idea mate, not had contacts in the council for yonks. But I suspect that they want it all over with. I’m sure if there’s a hint of anything untoward we’ll see more legal action.

It’s looking a lot like your mates have fucked it again and are just holding onto the club for spite at this point.

My "mates " don't own football club - far too sensible

olderskyblue

Yes.

Where did he say the administrators were concerned about regeneration?
He said “our objective is to ensure jobs are secure and that regeneration of the area continues”

as I said, why should the administrator be concerned about that?

covcity4life

Maybe MA has a gentleman's agreement with sisu to buy the club and perhaps they are standing aside to let his stadium deal go through?

shmmeee

Maybe MA has a gentleman's agreement with sisu to buy the club and perhaps they are standing aside to let his stadium deal go through?

Let’s hope so.

Though reading between the lines it seems Sisu have been blindsided here. Friendly journalists pushing the “its for CCFC right?” angle, Saddles comment saying Sisu were blindsided. I’m expecting some PR shortly saying they were never given a chance.

Nick

Administrator
Duggins regrets it turns out like it did but still thinks it was the right thing to do.

When asked about all the people losing money, "It's an issue for the Administrator".

He also claimed he doesn't know who the preferential bidder is, that's a lie. Why is he trying to distance from knowing things?

He says about 5 times about the new buyers matching the objectives the COUNCIL has? Then he keeps going on about the Administrator doing his job.

Duggins says the relationship with the football club has improved immeasurably and that the council have worked very closely with the football club over the past few weeks. Again, they have always said they have no say over ACL??

Reeves has taken a leading role and played a massive part. How and why if they have no say over ACL?

This is an attempt of part of a PR spin and we know what happens when they get fired up. Things dont add up. His body language is awful.

To add to that, some of the strange accounts are out on Twitter.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

They’re hardly gonna say “yeah sorry about that…. We bollocked up”

the football club did have a chance, they could
Have enquired about a pre-pack. For whatever reason SISU didn’t. I fucking hate the council for 2014 - but there’s not a lot they can do right now. The deal will always hinge on what’s better for creditors

Sky Blue Pete

You still talking to people Pete?

Any way of putting out feelings across to everyone involved?
Gilbert doing a really good job of doing what I would wish to at the moment.
Can’t get my head around duggins and Reeves having any influence over the administrators or acl but maybe richardson and Reeves still business friends supporting one another.
Exchange texts with all parties still.
What opinions and to whom?

olderskyblue

They aren’t? But the council are, which is what he said.

yes, it’s the councils objective, and if they had no say in this, then you could say it’s just wishful thinking, but the you wouldn’t use “Our objective is to ensure….”

so, you’re agreeing with me, that the administrator shouldn’t have any concern about that.. Good boy

bottom line is that Duggins clearly knows who the preferred bidder is, and knows that regeneration is part of their plan in some way.

then he’ll no doubt claim ”it was the council wot won it”

Nick

Administrator
They’re hardly gonna say “yeah sorry about that…. We bollocked up”

the football club did have a chance, they could
Have enquired about a pre-pack. For whatever reason SISU didn’t. I fucking hate the council for 2014 - but there’s not a lot they can do right now. The deal will always hinge on what’s better for creditors

At the minute, we don't know who has enquired about what though do we?

All we have is what is seemingly a big council PR push.

Brighton Sky Blue

Let’s hope so.

Though reading between the lines it seems Sisu have been blindsided here. Friendly journalists pushing the “its for CCFC right?” angle, Saddles comment saying Sisu were blindsided. I’m expecting some PR shortly saying they were never given a chance.

They were banking on administration having happened already. They didn’t factor in that people with much more capital and nous than them would be able to swoop sooner.

skyblu3sk

They were offered a deal worth around 15mill in league 2 and laughed it off. 20mill wouldn't even get a courtesy call.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the entities who have invested in the Hedge Funds know that their money is tied up in the questionable value of CCFC. So long as they get an annual (or whatever) dividend type payment then no problem.

It’s almost an accidental Ponzi.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it's as simple as that. I think they always have a specific figure to give them a return on investment. They wouldn't sell in L2 because it wouldn't have given them a return. In the championship there is a chance that the offer will finally be enough to get them to fuck off.

Nick

Administrator
yes, it’s the councils objective, and if they had no say in this, then you could say it’s just wishful thinking, but the you wouldn’t use “Our objective is to ensure….”

so, you’re agreeing with me, that the administrator shouldn’t have any concern about that.. Good boy

bottom line is that Duggins clearly knows who the preferred bidder is, and knows that regeneration is part of their plan in some way.

then he’ll no doubt claim ”it was the council wot won it”

You can tell he is lying, he is spinning in his fucking chair FFS.

Of course he knows who the bidder is so it makes you wonder why he is lying? He then says Reeves has done loads of work with them and played a massive part over the last few weeks.

Why is he trying to distance himself when I am 95% sure all of the leaks and articles etc about Ashley are from the Council side?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

At the minute, we don't know who has enquired about what though do we?

All we have is what is seemingly a big council PR push.
We have multiple statements that SISU haven’t bid, SISU themselves would have had a strongly worded statement already out if they had

the council PR push is all justifying 2014 -as I said, they’re not gonna come out and say “sorry we bollocked it up - our bad”

shmmeee

Gilbert doing a really good job of doing what I would wish to at the moment.
Can’t get my head around duggins and Reeves having any influence over the administrators or acl but maybe richardson and Reeves still business friends supporting one another.
Exchange texts with all parties still.
What opinions and to whom?

To CCC: Do nothing that could be construed as not uniting the club and arena

To Sisu: Shit or get off the pot.

Sky Blue Pete

Let’s hope so.

I’m not sure blindsided. It’s bizarre after all this time that fundamentally ccfc ran out of money so asked ccc for help which they gave but it came at such a high price, allied broken relationships and toxic decisions it’s not surprising to me at all that sisu wouldn’t be interested at the same level of cost as a Mike Ashley

Nick

Administrator
We have multiple statements that SISU haven’t bid, SISU themselves would have had a strongly worded statement already out if they had

the council PR push is all justifying 2014 -as I said, they’re not gonna come out and say “sorry we bollocked it up - our bad”

Statements from who, though?

Most of the information has come from Gilbert, who I would bet is getting his info from the council side.

Remember "Have we spoken to Richard Keys?"

shmmeee

I’m not sure blindsided. It’s bizarre after all this time that fundamentally ccfc ran out of money so asked ccc for help which they gave but it came at such a high price, allied broken relationships and toxic decisions it’s not surprising to me at all that sisu wouldn’t be interested at the same level of cost as a Mike Ashley

So what’s their plan now?

They need to sell up, the gamble has failed, they can’t take the club any further. Time to go.

shmmeee

Most of the information has come from Gilbert, who I would bet is getting his info from the council side.

I seriously doubt Gilbert is best buds with the council after making up that meeting story.

shmmeee

BSB on here has said himself his Sisu source confirmed they’ll only bid in admin.

shmmeee

He didn't make it up though, did he? That's the point.

I mean he did. But trust me, you don’t go on a rant in a council meeting about journalists and fake news if you’re mates with the journo. Gilbert has been working with the leader of the opposition to run anti council stories for a while.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Again Joy and Tim would have been on the counter offensive already.

Also if the leaks are coming from the council, the original mention of Ashley stated he was looking to pair The club/and stadium together.

like I said - I hate the council, but at the moment it’s all about saving face for them

Nick

Administrator
I mean he did. But trust me, you don’t go on a rant in a council meeting about journalists and fake news if you’re mates with the journo. Gilbert has been working with the leader of the opposition to run anti council stories for a while.

He didn't make it up. Councillors confirmed it.

He doesn't have to be mates with Duggins, does he? I said somebody at the council.

Why are you trying to deny things that have actually happened, happened again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread