Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRad85

Told you all the council still had their fucking snouts in the trough

This is the parting shot

Ensuring SISU dont get it. Again
Yep seems like they take joy in doing this. I don't think there's a group of people I have more hate for than these cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

He didn't make it up. Councillors confirmed it.

He doesn't have to be mates with Duggins, does he? I said somebody at the council.

Why are you trying to deny things that have actually happened, happened again?
Ashley bid out of admin, they probably were brought in by the council, but it didn’t stop SISU putting in a bid yesterday, they could have matched it/trumped it. They didn’t

it’s on SISU if we’re fucked this time

shmmeee

He didn't make it up. Councillors confirmed it.

He doesn't have to be mates with Duggins, does he? I said somebody at the council.

Why are you trying to deny things that have actually happened, happened again?

Look I know for a fact he did, I’ll leave it at that. There was never a planned meeting about bailing Wasps out.

Also look at the tone of that interview, hardly friendly softball questions.

Who are you talking about when you say “the council” if not the leader of the council? Is the bloke who sweeps the streets scuppering Sisu?

Nick

Administrator
Ashley bid out of admin, they probably were brought in by the council, but it didn’t stop SISU putting in a bid yesterday, they could have matched it/trumped it. They didn’t

How do we know who has bid since Admin?

I am not saying SISU have by the way, I am just saying that we have one side plastering Mike Ashley and then Duggins denying he knows who it is. (which is a lie)

My ideal scenario is that SISU are quiet because they have already planned to sellup and it will be sorted just after the stadium.

shmmeee

It’s a great question but much to play out.

Just like the last 15 years then.

Theres no great plan around the corner. The emperor has no clothes. They’re a bunch of chancers who have repeatedly failed the club and need to piss off now.

Reactions: KAB

Nick

Administrator
Look I know for a fact he did, I’ll leave it at that. There was never a planned meeting about bailing Wasps out.

Who are you talking about when you say “the council” if not the leader of the council? Is the bloke who sweeps the streets scuppering Sisu?

So you are saying the only person who knows things at the council is Duggins? Ironic really as he claims not to know who the preferred bidder is.

Why did Councillors talk about the meeting if there wasn't one? 😂

AFCCOVENTRY

Sisu knew they couldn’t get the stadium if Ashley was up for it.

Also people here keep saying there will be a fire sale in Jan and they will cash in. Makes no sense. If another player has to be sold to fund a transfer kitty for Robins and keep the club running that’s different.

Finally, if Sisu want to get rid of CCFC then they won’t asset strip it to leave it with nothing, makes no sense. This is as good as it can be under Sisu and they know that.

Nick

Administrator
Indeed it only shows who declares stuff. Yet all councillors should be declaring or the ethics committee should be questioning them

I think it went to the ethics committee where they said "You broke the rules but we are going to change the rules"

Nick

Administrator
Come on lads I don't like Duggins and co much but what are we expecting him to say? The council is never ever ever going to admit its culpability in the situation.

To be fair, I wouldn't have expected him to say it's his fault.

I do find the contradictions strange though, along with pretending he doesn't know who the prefered bidder is.

shmmeee

So you are saying the only person who knows things at the council is Duggins? Ironic really as he claims not to know who the preferred bidder is.

Why did Councillors talk about the meeting if there wasn't one? 😂

As I say, I’ll take my direct knowledge over your misreading of emails.

What do you think is going on here? There was literally nothing stopping Sisu from bidding if they wanted. They didn’t want to. They’re a busted flush and need to piss off and let someone serious take the club on before we end up back in L1 again. 15 years and no further forward. Fucked off with it.

Brighton Sky Blue

In a bidding war they would lose to a billionaire if said billionaire wanted it enough. He is very comfortable to throw £50 million at it, they’re nowhere near.

AFCCOVENTRY

To be fair, I wouldn't have expected him to say it's his fault.

I do find the contradictions strange though, along with pretending he doesn't know who the prefered bidder is.

Surprised he did an interview with Gilbert in the first place. Looks like comms strategy is changing,

But yes, he has a face to be slapped.

jordan210

I think it went to the ethics committee where they said "You broke the rules but we are going to change the rules"

Yup I remember something like that.

No wonder wasps went out of business with all the free stuff they kept giving ccc

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Thought you hadn't contacts in the council for yonks?...

Grendel

They need to get their on paper investment back (total guess £60m) or be able to generate 5-10% ROI (£3-6m) in added value or profit.

Relegation is the last thing they want or can afford.

Atm they have a chance to maybe get out of jail. I detailed it earlier.

it’s about an accurate guess as the players wages - it’s a third of that in reality

If the club was relegated the owners would just readjust accordingly

Nick

Administrator
As I say, I’ll take my direct knowledge over your misreading of emails.

What do you think is going on here? There was literally nothing stopping Sisu from bidding if they wanted. They didn’t want to. They’re a busted flush and need to piss off and let someone serious take the club on before we end up back in L1 again. 15 years and no further forward. Fucked off with it.

I haven't misread an email.

I am confused as to:

1. Why Duggins makes out that it's nothing to do with the council but contradicts himself multiple times by saying how involved Reeves is?
2. What the PR stuff is? I fully get how they might want to look like heroes but usually, when this shit happens there's something bad around the corner.
3. Why he said he didn't know who the bidder was, he does.

I have literally said, I hope somebody else takes the club on from all this over and over again.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

How do we know who has bid since Admin?

I am not saying SISU have by the way, I am just saying that we have one side plastering Mike Ashley and then Duggins denying he knows who it is. (which is a lie)

My ideal scenario is that SISU are quiet because they have already planned to sellup and it will be sorted just after the stadium.
We were told NEC did, but I’m guessing It was nominal and Ashley outbid them. Saddlebrains and Gilbert intimated SISU would only bid in Admin.

Duggins is a slime ball - he’s keeping himself clean, he’s not gonna be shouting the names in what’s a legal minefield.

im with you - the quieter they are the bigger chance is that they’re on their way out. If they come out in the next few weeks all guns blazing, then we’ll know. But it doesn’t stop the fact when final bids were requested yesterday they sat there and did fuck all

Sky Blue Pete

Just like the last 15 years then.

Theres no great plan around the corner. The emperor has no clothes. They’re a bunch of chancers who have repeatedly failed the club and need to piss off now.
Not that joy would tell me. My own opinion is that she’s enjoyed the last few years of robins but that she’s getting on and is probably tired of the hassle and this may be an opportunity to get out having righted at least some of the wrongs from the previous decade. She’s not an ogre.

Samo

Not that joy would tell me. My own opinion is that she’s enjoyed the last few years of robins but that she’s getting on and is probably tired of the hassle and this may be an opportunity to get out having righted at least some of the wrongs from the previous decade. She’s not an ogre.

Look out for a 2nd hand sky blue dress listed on EBay.

Nick

Administrator
We were told NEC did, but I’m guessing It was nominal and Ashley outbid them. Saddlebrains and Gilbert intimated SISU would only bid in Admin.

Duggins is a slime ball - he’s keeping himself clean, he’s not gonna be shouting the names in what’s a legal minefield.

im with you - the quieter they are the bigger chance is that they’re on their way out. If they come out in the next few weeks all guns blazing, then we’ll know. But it doesn’t stop the fact when final bids were requested yesterday they sat there and did fuck all

That's the thing, it's all guesses from bits of info that is all seemingly from one side at the minute...

I have no idea if they put a bid in, I have no idea who else put bids in or has been in touch since administration. All anybody has heard is Mike Ashley is preferred.

Honestly, I hope they haven't bid and that somebody who has is lined up to take over the club. I am just saying we only really have limited information about who has bid etc. Seemingly most of it coming from the council side....

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

That's the thing, it's all guesses from bits of info that is all seemingly from one side at the minute...

I have no idea if they put a bid in, I have no idea who else put bids in or has been in touch since administration. All anybody has heard is Mike Ashley is preferred.
We’ll soon find out. SISU aren’t ones to stay quiet if they’ve lost

Telfer85

It’s a bit early for them to have come out with statements slagging everyone else off isn’t it. They would probably wait for the deal with Ashley to be finalised and then complain.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It’s a bit early for them to have come out with statements slagging everyone else off isn’t it. They would probably wait for the deal with Ashley to be finalised and then complain.
Nah they usually come out with an exclusive interview with Sepalla saying that she’s an adopted coventrian or shit like that whilst Tim re-appears spouting shit about a new ground whilst it’s rumbling along all whilst blaming everyone else

Brighton Sky Blue

Put it this way. The message was very much 'wait for admin day' before making a move. To be quite honest, it's hard to tell how serious the interest is/was, as I get the feeling they'd need it close to handed on a plate before going in.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
They were banking on administration having happened already. They didn’t factor in that people with much more capital and nous than them would be able to swoop sooner.

But it's not like they didn't understand the concept of a prepack and the need to take time to set it up...... its pretty much what happened in 2014 when they moved ccfc to otium.

Also in all the recent discussions the prospect of it never came up ???

More inclined to believe they simply haven't got access to the funds

shepardo01

Let’s hope so.

Though reading between the lines it seems Sisu have been blindsided here. Friendly journalists pushing the “its for CCFC right?” angle, Saddles comment saying Sisu were blindsided. I’m expecting some PR shortly saying they were never given a chance.
Where was Saddles comment about being blindsided...? Didn't see that.
I did however say, it would be very council like to be "more forthcoming " on the surface, but still being the "until he'll freezes over" version of themselves behind the scenes.. it was obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread