Walsall match thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Get in !!!, well played boys. Its only 7 pages, so in a bid to get more posts on this thread after ANOTHER away win...

Who do you think is to blame, SISU or ACL

:whistle:

Covstar

7 points out of 9 against the top 6 teams in the league! Just goes to show we can be match for anyone in this league with this young, exuberant side that Pressley is nurturing. Fantastic result, a clean sheet and now we are only 5 points off the play off places... :whistle:

ajsccfc

Even with the points reduction I felt that people predicting our limp relegation were going a bit overboard, but at the same time I wasn't expecting this kind of team.

Bugsy

PUSB :) Elvis iz god :) EiEiEi o up the football League we go :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

ohitsaidwalker king power

Our first game today.
The sky blues deserved it.
Without really creating too many chances of our own. Thought we nullified Walsall to next to no chances.
I thought the front pair were quite quiet but worked so hard closing down. Fleck super in the middle some of his passes were great to watch.
Moose raised game in the second half. Baker solid and worked hard.
Jordan Clarke missed nothing.
Great stuff
Pusb

BackRoomRummermill

Who was that Andy Thorn Bloke again ............ even funnier the chimps on here that defended him , he had 5 times more resource than Steve P , and 50 times less ability the greedy man.

Go the team and go SP !!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
On train home. Planned direct train to cov couldn't fit us all on so we're now being split between commuter trains. On the second one already and still loads of fans to leave! Considering the Villa are at home I think it's brave of the BTP to put us all on services that need a change at New Street!

Stafford_SkBlue

Someone on Tues pointed out we started the season 10 pts behind 6th place, after Tues we were still 8 pts behind.
I have news we now only 5 pts behind, and less of a third of the season gone.
Does he now believe its possible

Happy_Martian

Bet we're still last on the Football League programme tonite though :p

stupot07

Someone on Tues pointed out we started the season 10 pts behind 6th place, after Tues we were still 8 pts behind.
I have news we now only 5 pts behind, and less of a third of the season gone.
Does he now believe its possible

I presume that's aimed at me. I'm starting to believe, but do worry that 1 or 2 injuries would severely dent our push.

Stafford_SkBlue

I presume that's aimed at me. I'm starting to believe, but do worry that 1 or 2 injuries would severely dent our push.
Agree injuries could be the stumbling block and poor pitches after the winter.
But we had two right backs injured for today and 3rd choice Phillips played.

valiant15

Its a crime that we're not playing at the Ricoh so we can all watch and enjoy the football. Fisher needs one of my size 11's in his face.

Wanker.

stupot07

Agree injuries could be the stumbling block and poor pitches after the winter.
But we had two right backs injured for today and 3rd choice Phillips played.

True, but it does depend on who gets injured. 1 of the centre backs, fleck, moussa, Clarke or Wilson. We've done well to cope without christie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Swiftlyon

You deserved it. Better team won. Be nice to say I'll see you at your place for the return, but who knows?

Maybe see you at Wembley.

Driving home from the match this evening and could only pick up Radio WM and they interviewed Dean Smith.
Couldn't believe my ears when he said that apart from the first twenty minutes Walsall controlled the match or words to that effect.
Was he at the same game or just making excuses for his teams very average performance?

Also have a major complaint about the Walsall plod standing around doing nothing while just one of them could have been undertaking traffic control duties at the exit of the way supporters car park. It took us 40 minutes to exit the car park.:jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread