Walsall match thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

@Coventry_City: City: Murphy, Phillips, J Clarke, Webster, Adams, Baker, Thomas, Fleck, Moussa, L Clarke, Wilson.

@Coventry_City: City subs: Barton, Garner, Loza, Daniels, Urquhart, Haynes, Burge.

Phillips in for injured Willis. Loza on the bench, Manset drops out, Urquharts first appearance on the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

covmark

Good to see Thomas is fit to start, I'll go for a tight 2-1 win
Clarke and baker to score

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Let's hope Thomas is fully fit. Car afford to be carrying anyone.

Otherwise, not surprised the team is unchanged apart from the enforced change. Be good to see Phillips over 90 minutes.

2-0 to us today I think. Think Murphy will want to keep a clean sheet after missing out on one so late in the game in the week

ccfc92

Moussa has sight of goal, can either shoot or pick out Baker. Goes for the shot, and misses. Poor effort

Already we're looking better going forward with Phillips in the side. Giving us options on both wings again

that's what we like, even tho Willis played well v Wolves, I prefer wing backs than can attack aswell

Brighton Sky Blue

Moussa has sight of goal, can either shoot or pick out Baker. Goes for the shot, and misses. Poor effort

Already we're looking better going forward with Phillips in the side. Giving us options on both wings again

Tends to be the problem with players who score a cracking goal once in a while-they think they can do it every week!

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully Phillips will score a wonder goal, I reckon 1-0 with the loanee grabbing one late on

FRY-CCFC

ccfc92

It's funny how little people know about us. We have baker clarke and murphy who will be on low end championship wages. I'm sick of people saying how rich we are when we just aren't. Twats

agreed. financially we are screwed. i don't get where these league one team fans get their ideas from

hill83

It's funny how little people know about us. We have baker clarke and murphy who will be on low end championship wages. I'm sick of people saying how rich we are when we just aren't. Twats

Uninformed football fans on forum shocker.

SkyblueCookie

Strong thread

Users who are viewing this thread