Walsall match thread (2 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Driving home from the match this evening and could only pick up Radio WM and they interviewed Dean Smith.
Couldn't believe my ears when he said that apart from the first twenty minutes Walsall controlled the match or words to that effect.
Was he at the same game or just making excuses for his teams very average performance?

Also have a major complaint about the Walsall plod standing around doing nothing while just one of them could have been undertaking traffic control duties at the exit of the way supporters car park. It took us 40 minutes to exit the car park.:jerkit:

Sounds like he was at a different game. Thought they had very little possession overall, didn't really threaten Murphy with much, and we deserved the points.

I thought the Police were ok today, although I did go by train so the police were mainly British Transport Police. Quick to move on the kids from Walsall on when trying to get cocky with City fans waiting in the queue for the train.

Although London Midland need to invest in more train carriages if they can only put a 'special' train on made of 3 carriages, meaning most other fans had to wait on normal commuter trains and change at New Street (not that this ended up an issue as got home just as quick, although it could have got tasty if more Villa fans had been around)

Sky Blue Harry H

GGGOooooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll Moussssssaaaaaaaa !!!

Sorry - just logged on - and felt a bit out of it !!! PUSB :);)

shmmeee

Good game. Thought it swung between both teams throughout and if they'd nicked one, though I'd have been gutted, we couldn't have complained.

Thought Clarke looked a bit off the pace today (knowing my form he'll now score a hat trick V County)

Driving home from the match this evening and could only pick up Radio WM and they interviewed Dean Smith.
Couldn't believe my ears when he said that apart from the first twenty minutes Walsall controlled the match or words to that effect.
Was he at the same game or just making excuses for his teams very average performance?

Also heard Dean Smith's interview. Saw a different game to me! They came into it after the first twenty minutes and went close a couple of times but overall they seemed a bit devoid of ideas. Every one of our players to a man were superb. Fleck again controlled the midfield. Aaron Phillips and Jordan Clark magnificent at the back. I'm starting to sound like SP who must be nailed on for Manager of Month!

Swiftlyon

Also heard Dean Smith's interview. Saw a different game to me! They came into it after the first twenty minutes and went close a couple of times but overall they seemed a bit devoid of ideas. Every one of our players to a man were superb. Fleck again controlled the midfield. Aaron Phillips and Jordan Clark magnificent at the back. I'm starting to sound like SP who must be nailed on for Manager of Month!

I would take Dean's post match comments with a pinch of salt to be honest. We're a very young team and as such confidence plays a massive part. We lost it for three months last season and didn't win for 16 matches. We got it back and nearly got in the play-offs. So he isn't about to go on the radio and start suggesting we were second best. He knows we were, I know we were, you know we were. He just wants to maintain the positivity that runs through the place these days.

letsallsingtogether

Good day out went to the Club before and after the match.

Funny how we had NOPM, KCIK, fans from the Hill and those that go into Sixfields as well as the likes of Joe Elliott all sitting together there were debates but truly no animosity at the end of the day we all wanted one thing Cov to win and Cov back in Coventry we just all have different was of showing it.

The day was topped off with a fabulous win didn't want to be to confident after last years result the atmosphere was great and the singing on the way home was great especially after the Villa fans boarded our train..............

Bring on Bradford all ready have our tickets.......

covcity4life

WE WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN

_64878439_moussa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread