Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (1 Viewer)

harvey098

I’m normally a really positive poster but that’s been a poor half.

I love Palmer but he’s been way off it tonight. Change him at half time for Ayari or even give Saka another chance.

Having Wright on means that nothing sticks up top. I try so hard not to compare him to Gyok but he’s got no bite or heart or control or football brain.

pretty rubbish that.

Jamesimus

Palmer carrying straight on from Friday's cameo...
Stunned he dropped Ayari tbh.

Surely just giving Ayari a chance to get up to speed with match fitness. I imagine we're going to see him at some point today after that half from KP!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How the fuck we're going in level is a mystery.

I'd take off Wright and Palmer and bring on Ayari and Saka to go to the box. It does leave Godden as sole striker, and I was going to change the entire front three by bringing Simms on but now he's got the goal Godden has had a reprieve.

Grendel

Tonight Palmer has reminded me of the 50 year olds playing Masters football.

This is so bang on. An ex pro with great technique and zero ability to move

Skyblueweeman

I missed the first 15 mins but the rest looked pretty poor. Better towards the end - marginally.

Palmer to come off, I'd give Wright another 10/15 mins.

Martin180

Well that was a tough watch , Palmer way off the pace , Wright looks low on confidence . Binks looks like a very talented player , Eccles steady but need our wingbacks to take a chance or two .
Cardiff are there for the taking if we can be braver and more direct in the final third

Grendel

Most angry I’ve ever been on a match thread I think. Not had a beer. Probably need one.

We aren’t losing - probably will win

Ian1779

Palmer has had a mare tonight, take him off and give Sakamoto 45.

Looking forward to O’Hare coming back.

PVA

Really poor before the goal.

Moved it a bit quicker since and looked better, but without looking very threatening.

I think Dasilva is having a decent game, he looks a good signing and is always a good outlet

Grendel

Really poor before the goal.

Moved it a bit quicker since and looked better, but without looking very threatening.

I think Dasilva is having a decent game, he looks a good signing and is always a good outlet

Hows Palmer doing?

Users who are viewing this thread