Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (6 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

Yes we would and also with a fully fit o hare ahead of the show pony we’d still be creating more

I do hope ohare comes back the same (and soon), I think we’d be a totally different proposition with him in. I quite like Palmer but ohare will replace hamers energy

hamil99

Facebook User
There is definitely a top midfielder shaped hole in our side. Hopefully we can get to January not losing to many, drawing a lot and winning a few. Then address the issue In that window.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There is definitely a top midfielder shaped hole in our side. Hopefully we can get to January not losing to many, drawing a lot and winning a few. Then address the issue In that window.
I'm hoping they've got everything all lined up ready to go as soon as the window opens, seeing as they were supposedly chasing targets before the last window closed.

ms639

Absolutely disgraceful from Eccles there watched him roll in the man no attempt to cut the cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osabisa3256

Would like to see both Ayari and Saka second half. Don’t care if that’s in a box or Ayari playing CM and Saka 10, but two creative players - whether they are ready or not - are needed at some point (ideally early) in the second half.
Agree totally we are totally void of any creativity

Frostie

Can one of the nerds get palmers first half stats??
20 passes, 65% Accuracy.
Dispossessed in possession twice.
1 miscontrol leading to turnover.

It's not just his use of the ball though, it's his work off it that's the biggest problem, and not just tonight.
We need him on the ball, creating & we know he has the technique to do it, but he almost never gets himself into intelligent positions to receive it from the CBs or CMs to link with the strikers & influence the game.

shmmeee

Ayari , Allen and Sakamoto on the bench . Any of them would give us more energy in the final third

Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

Users who are viewing this thread