Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (7 Viewers)

SkyBlueMatt

Poor first half, absolutely nothing in midfield and upfront (defence was no better in organisation for their goal).

I like Eccles but with a midfield of him & Kelly, they offer little to nothing going forward. So everything is going out wide to MVE.

Palmer is having a shocker and DaSilva is off it. Wright has got into the game a little and Godden shows up again to grab much needed goal.

It's all to play for.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

steve101

We look so slow and static. No ideas when on our right side. Wright's hold up play is worrying. It looks like he can only play with the ball in behind. Godden hardly touched the ball but instinctive finish shows why he starts. Da Silva has played well but for me Liam Kelly has been excellent. He has linked most things, great assist and has given the ball away once all half. Eccles needs to get on the ball and look to do something. He looks in his shell.

no_loyalty

Lucky to still be in this, should have been 3 or 4 down before the equaliser. Robins, Viveash and Big D need to rip them a new one. Godden best striker at the club.

Terry Gibson's perm

Neely and Eccles are ok at retaining the ball but pass it forward rarely must be so frustrating have those two behind you.

We need to cross the ball and try to stop walking it in.

skyblu3sk

Poor first half, absolutely nothing in midfield and upfront (defence was no better in organisation for their goal).

I like Eccles but with a midfield of him & Kelly, they offer little to nothing going forward. So everything is going out wide to MVE.

Palmer is having a shocker and DaSilva is off it. Wright has got into the game a little and Godden shows up again to grab much needed goal.

It's all to play for.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
I thought we were going way more down DaSilva's flank than MVE. Thought Godden was poor before his goal but that seems to be him MO.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Lucky to still be in this, should have been 3 or 4 down before the equaliser. Robins, Viveash and Big D need to rip them a new one. Godden best striker at the club.
Carry On Mood GIF

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Messages on CWR sound like this forum .. Rob Gurney must think he’s in a time warp and will wake up any moment
It's just a pass to the left.....and then a pass to the riiiiiight.
With his hands on his hips.
Palmer's playing shiiite.
And it's the lack of thrust
That really drives us insaaaaaane

Grendel

Been much better since the goal, but really Cardiff should've been out of site by that point.

Doesn’t matter in the end some early subs and I think we can win

Grendel

Dare I say that if Gyokeres was still about we’d be laughing. And were we actually that brilliant last season or just sticking up into a beast of a striker and fuck all else?

Yes we would and also with a fully fit o hare ahead of the show pony we’d still be creating more

Winny the Bish

Dare I say that if Gyokeres was still about we’d be laughing. And were we actually that brilliant last season or just sticking up into a beast of a striker and fuck all else?
This is kind of who we’ve always been. Last season we just had 2 of the best players in the entire division covering it up.

Hertsccfc

The front three are offering so little but at least Godden continues scoring. You can see the frustration from the rest who are all playing fine. Really going off Wright. He has pace but so rarely uses it.

fernandopartridge

We had two excellent players but we just looked a bit more cohesive otherwise. I'm not sure this possession style suits any of the players we've got.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

I mean fwiw I've thought midfield has been alright. Kelly good, Palmer not as busy as a Robins am maybe needs to be, but not going to nail him for trying the killer pass and falling - think we forget the great god Hamer's pass completion was down on others for similar reasons

A Robins side needs energy there though

Users who are viewing this thread