United v Cov Predictions (3 Viewers)

Chris1987

There's just been a fine example of why we have a chance against Man U. Some dreadful defending to concede to Bournemouth

Brighton Sky Blue

Thomas pulled level in the own goal stakes today so it's all to play for at Wembley. Can Kitching find top bins again on the big stage?

Adge

We will actually turn up next week to Wembley hopefully! Think an element of surprise will see us take the lead but unfortunately the quality will eventually be a bit much for us and we’ll go down 3-1.

Brighton Sky Blue

Once again,

I think we'll win

I come from the greatest city in the world (I've lived abroad for a long time though:

Manchester
A genuine question. Why in some games do you have the traditional club badge whereas others it's this kinky looking red devil on its own?

Cantona7

Where's that Torquay Coventry lad who talked about us all being about gloryhunters?

I was there that day and have been watching United since about 83

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right then , kitchen sink Coventry to win 3-2 in an all time classic again

Cantona7

Nothing against genuine Man Utd fans from Manchester. The few that I’ve met have been some of the most passionate football fans I’ve met.
We've had the biggest crowd in the UK for the last 50 years.

I am from Manchester and so is my dad. And so are all the people where we booze in Manchester.

We can't help where we come from.

Cantona7

But what about our cockney reds?

Some of my best pals are cockney reds and they go everywhere and have been everwyhere-

You have a problem with them, but why?

Brighton Sky Blue

But what about our cockney reds?

Some of my best pals are cockney reds and they go everywhere and have been everwyhere-

You have a problem with them, but why?
Because they have the pick of London's clubs to choose from but decided to glory hunt a club with which they have no connection other than liking their success.

HadjiChippo

Just saw Ten Hag walked out of the press conference, they’re gonna end up with new manager bounce to face us aren’t they?

Brighton Sky Blue

Do you think they decided to gloryhunt when we didn't win a league title for 30 years?
Depends in which time period they started. My wife's grandfather has supported Utd pretty much since the Munich disaster which is when the club garnered a lot of sympathy. For the most part people supporting the big clubs who have no geographical or personal connection to them do so because they just want to see a team winning more than it loses and to see the big players.

David O'Day

My old man was a United fan and so was his dad. They supported them during some pretty shit days I the 70s and 80s. Not all United fans are glory hunters.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Cantona7

Depends in which time period they started. My wife's grandfather has supported Utd pretty much since the Munich disaster which is when the club garnered a lot of sympathy. For the most part people supporting the big clubs who have no geographical or personal connection to them do so because they just want to see a team winning more than it loses and to see the big players.
I'm not gonna get into your thinly disguised Munich jibes when I come from Manchester and you've had your whole family follow us. What do you want me to do? Tell them not to?

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not gonna get into your thinly disguised Munich jibes when I come from Manchester and you've had your whole family follow us. What do you want me to do? Tell them not to?
What jibes? It’s a generational thing is all I meant. Why did most people at my school in the 90s and 00s support Man Utd? Because they tended to win everything.

fernandopartridge

We've had the biggest crowd in the UK for the last 50 years.

I am from Manchester and so is my dad. And so are all the people where we booze in Manchester.

We can't help where we come from.
Whereabouts in Manchester you from?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Cantona7

Fair play, my mum is from Middleton. But grew up in Australia.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
My dad is from Middleton too!

Langley to be precise (tell your mum that and she'll run a mile)!

Mum from Glossop

Me grew up in North Manchester Moston, Failsworth, Ancoats

College at Xavs Rusholme near City's old ground

Curry Mile

fernandopartridge

My dad is from Middleton too!

Langley to be precise (tell your mum that and she'll run a mile)!

Mum from Glossop

Me grew up in North Manchester Moston, Failsworth, Ancoats

College at Xavs Rusholme near City's old ground

Curry Mile
My wife is from Glossop

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread