Transfer targets (6 Viewers)

jordan210

FFS!

Coventry City are set to make a deadline day signing this evening, although the deal is not straight-forward.

CoventryLive understands that the Sky Blues have agreed a long-term deal for a player but that he will be immediately loaned back to the selling club for the remainder of the 2023/24 season.

I understand that the Sky Blues will be doing no further business tonight, either in or out of the club.

Can the club just stick out the Chinese take away tweet.

We need a few players so buying for future is great. but not what we need

Hobo

Not sure which thread I should be following to confirm no news? 😂

JoeCCFCPUSB

And for everyone talking about the lad from Peterborough, this wasn't the name i was given. So whether or not we sign a player and also sign the lad from Peterborough time will tell. But i was told a foreign based player.

procdoc

And for everyone talking about the lad from Peterborough, this wasn't the name i was given. So whether or not we sign a player and also sign the lad from Peterborough time will tell. But i was told a foreign based player.
Why are you making things up? Even Andy Turner says it’ll be one signing and that’s it

PUSB-We_are_going_up

tom cruise dr dres anatomy GIF

Who

procdoc

Give us the name you heard then, what have you got to lose?

JoeCCFCPUSB

Why are you making things up? Even Andy Turner says it’ll be one signing and that’s it
Making what up? I said this morning we will be signing a player today. I didn't mention the lad from Peterborough until now because of all the talk within this chat being about him.

JoeCCFCPUSB

I don't have a name, i was told a foreign based player, if anyone on here remembers me posting this literally last week you will clearly see i stated a foreign player and i don't know the name i was just told a foreign player. I then posted this morning around 5am, we will be signing a player today.

JoeCCFCPUSB

Andy Turner will very much protect the interests of the football club, telling people we are in for 3,4 players when the end result is either no1 or 1 signing makes the club and Andy look silly. Take what Turner says as a direction in the dark but also with a pinch of salt. I am standing by what i said regarding a foreign player joining the club, the source i have is a credible source within the game. Whether i get it right or not doesn't bother me in the slightest i am merely telling other Coventry City fans what i have been told, and that being a foreign player coming in.

slowpoke

I don't have a name, i was told a foreign based player, if anyone on here remembers me posting this literally last week you will clearly see i stated a foreign player and i don't know the name i was just told a foreign player. I then posted this morning around 5am, we will be signing a player today.
Lind ?

JoeCCFCPUSB

We will soon see anyways wont we, like i said if i was just making all this up i certainly wouldn't be posting right now, that isn't my style, i am not the type to mention a players name and throw silly rumours around. If i am told by someone who is within the game something specific that makes a lot of sense then i will however let everyone in here know.

TomRad85

We will soon see anyways wont we, like i said if i was just making all this up i certainly wouldn't be posting right now, that isn't my style, i am not the type to mention a players name and throw silly rumours around. If i am told by someone who is within the game something specific that makes a lot of sense then i will however let everyone in here know.
Just when I'd accepted all we were doing was bringing in someone for the summer, you drag me back in.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tea & Busquets

So you were or weren’t given a name? Sounds all a bit contradictory

JoeCCFCPUSB

Just when I'd accepted all we were doing was bringing in someone for the summer, you drag me back in.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The thing is, I reckon the tip i was given regarding a foreign player may be just that, we loan them back. It could be exactly this i wish i knew more but all i was told was a foreign based player would be joining the club and i was told this last week.

procdoc

The thing is, I reckon the tip i was given regarding a foreign player may be just that, we loan them back. It could be exactly this i wish i knew more but all i was told was a foreign based player would be joining the club and i was told this last week.
Think your source is winding you up to be honest

MikeyMoo

Was it... Torp?

Users who are viewing this thread