Transfer targets (13 Viewers)

Cally Fedora

It was a brisk, biting wind kind of a day, with the merest glimpse of sun breaking through the clouds at infrequent moments.

Over the distant horizon, a figure appeared. A player. Adorned in sky blue, he smiled and looked into the camera lens and with the slightest glint in his deep blue eyes, he said....
It is I, the lesser spotted right sided attacker

shmmeee

Aren’t the rumours that we are after a left sided forward?

Not sure it matters too much, it’s not like fullback and most can play either side. Saka and Wright would be fine switched for example.

robbiethemole

Duncan McGuire has his deal cancelled by Blackburn mid-flight!, now trying to sort something out with Wendies.
Could we have another American international?

Astute

Definitely a new incomer today … you heard it here first . I’m sat in Faradays having breakfast and Fiona was talking to Gina and I over heard them say a new starter coming in Friday . I’m not one to eaves drop or spread gossip but it looks like whoever it is has legs !! They said it will be a great addition to the team .
I would hope any player coming in has legs.

Astute

Duncan McGuire has his deal cancelled by Blackburn mid-flight!, now trying to sort something out with Wendies.
Could we have another American international?
Sounds like he is on his way to Sheffield Wednesday. They were after him at the same time as Blackburn.

Chris1987

Definitely a new incomer today … you heard it here first . I’m sat in Faradays having breakfast and Fiona was talking to Gina and I over heard them say a new starter coming in Friday . I’m not one to eaves drop or spread gossip but it looks like whoever it is has legs !! They said it will be a great addition to the team .
Is it the one we've been speaking about ?

Otis

As you were in a cafe and they were talking, the new starter could be prawn cocktail or brushetta

skybluecam

Hearing that Robins is pushing hard for a winger. They’ve identified a target, £2.5m + add ons bid is on the table.

The player in question is a current international with 5 goals & 17 assists already this season and looks ready for a step up to Championship level.

Bertola

Hearing that Robins is pushing hard for a winger. They’ve identified a target, £2.5m + add ons bid is on the table.

The player in question is a current international with 5 goals & 17 assists already this season and looks ready for a step up to Championship level.

Brilliant... Not only will we get a winger, but the forum will get an insider back. Welcome back Better Days! :ROFLMAO:

rexo87

Lol Jodi

skybluecam

More seriously, the BBC has just put up a post talking about Zaroury and Benson at Burnley, neither is playing much this year. Surely that’s the type of player we could be looking to bring in on loan?

Bertola

Malcolm Ebiowei set to leave Palace on loan. Linked with a team in Belgium, but EFL clubs also interested

shepardo01

Come on Craig, we are not falling for that one!
"Having legs" was the benchmark for signings in the Venus/Slade era.... We've moved way beyond that now! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread