Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

shmmeee

Really hope not with Bidwell. MR keeps talking about building squad depth and competition for places. It would be daft to then get rid of our best LWB defensively who covers LCB too. We should be getting used to having 2-3 good players in every position like proper clubs- the days of SISU famine are over!

Just get a feeling he wants more games than well offer. Might well mean we get someone in or a LCB who can play there (or Styles a CM who can play there)

fatso

Really hope not with Bidwell. MR keeps talking about building squad depth and competition for places. It would be daft to then get rid of our best LWB defensively who covers LCB too. We should be getting used to having 2-3 good players in every position like proper clubs- the days of SISU famine are over!
I'd love us to keep Bidwell, but at his age he's going to want regular first team football,

and he's not getting that here, and if we do manage to bring in a Left sided centre back, he's getting next to no appearances, and he won't be happy just sitting on the bench.

Deity

I'd love us to keep Bidwell, but at his age he's going to want regular first team football,

and he's not getting that here, and if we do manage to bring in a Left sided centre back, he's getting next to no appearances, and he won't be happy just sitting on the bench.
Bidwell also left Swansea to join us because he wasn’t starting …. I’d like him as a squad member but you couldn’t blame a player for wanting to play.

mmttww

Id rather we signed Elon Musks ex anyway

mr t dancing GIF

Hobo

The Barnsley chairman saying they turned down a £3m bid for one of their players and that Kitching is definitely not leaving in this window.
I think that is why nothing happened this week. We couldn't get it over the line for a fee we felt was reasonable. We are probably focusing on other targets now.

junglej13

I think that is why nothing happened this week. We couldn't get it over the line for a fee we felt was reasonable. We are probably focusing on other targets now.
Agree. Seems a lot of clubs in for this LCB. Kitching, Cashin, Panzo and Humphreys on loan. Suspect we will get one of them.

Notice Nixon has a story on us tomorrow.

fernandopartridge

I think Obikwu needs to stay and train with the first team more regularly before a loan

if you loan players out too quickly they not only don’t play much but they then get inferior training too
Agree with you here, he's too young to go out on loan

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

I think we can now be fairly confident of no major players going out, just maybe a fringer like Bidwell.

Bench looked light today, think we need some steady cover all over and most importantly a creative midfielder.

The midfielder might well be from abroad, any one half decent from England is well overpriced atm.

My guess is that we’ve been looking at the Benelux countries (Tats, MVE) and we will sign a midfielder from there.

Just a hunch.

Saddlebrains

@Saddlebrains so are the club confident on getting O’Brien? Anything on Kitching or Styles or are those deals dead in the water? Any other names cropped up?

Cant see Kitching now. Barnsley want silly money unless they cave. Id say i wouldnt be surprised at Bashir Humphries but why loan in anothe LCB when we have Binks? Tbh i wouldnt be able to predict who we get in at the back now, Cashin being chased by Brighton.

Styles could still happen because of his low release clause and Robins loves him. All I know on O'Brien is we are 100% interested and could structure a deal, but all it takes is a Southampton for example to show an interest and it blows us out of the water in one fell swoop

Last week my source was confident, that went tits up and his message today and i quote.....

'Told you Kasey was out today, that made up for my busy week info cock up? 😂😂.....transfers wise i haven't got a fucking clue after last weeks cock up, soon as i have more il let you know, beer o'clock now so leave me alone'
😂😂

Greggs

Cant see Kitching now. Barnsley want silly money unless they cave. Id say i wouldnt be surprised at Bashir Humphries but why loan in anothe LCB when we have Binks? Tbh i wouldnt be able to predict who we get in at the back now, Cashin being chased by Brighton.

Styles could still happen because of his low release clause and Robins loves him. All I know on O'Brien is we are 100% interested and could structure a deal, but all it takes is a Southampton for example to show an interest and it blows us out of the water in one fell swoop

Last week my source was confident, that went tits up and his message today and i quote.....

'Told you Kasey was out today, that made up for my busy week info cock up? 😂😂.....transfers wise i haven't got a fucking clue after last weeks cock up, soon as i have more il let you know, beer o'clock now so leave me alone'
😂😂
Mate, your source is twitter.

Greggs

Said that before mate, got any new material?
Love how you've doubled down on it all, fair play. I really hope you're enjoying your new found fame of king of all the bullshit artists. Palmer being out was announced on twitter....30 seconds later you post it on here. At least i know I'm a twat. Stay humble...... ;)

Greggs

😂😂
Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

Saddlebrains

Love how you've doubled down on it all, fair play. I really hope you're enjoying your new found fame of king of all the bullshit artists. Palmer being out was announced on twitter....30 seconds later you post it on here. At least i know I'm a twat. Stay humble...... ;)

Was it all over twitter the kits were fucked?
Was it all over Twitter about Palmer last season?
Was it all over Twitter about Doyle last season?
Was it all over Twitter Wilson was starting v Leicester after Collins spent all season playing?

I know im a twat aswell, but il deffo stick up for myself on getting my info from twitter. I use Twitter to moan about football and things, not get inside info. If i did that id have been telling you Vente and Yates had signed no? 🤷

Balli001

You literally come on here and make shit up. Got to be something missing in your life to get a kick out of that isn't there?

Greggs

You literally come on here and make shit up. Got to be something missing in your life to get a kick out of that isn't there?
At least I admit it. You slober over some bloke that passes off stuff he reads on twitter because you think he might introduce you to a player one day. Calm down mate

Greggs

Was it all over twitter the kits were fucked?
Was it all over Twitter about Palmer last season?
Was it all over Twitter about Doyle last season?
Was it all over Twitter Wilson was starting v Leicester after Collins spent all season playing?

I know im a twat aswell, but il deffo stick up for myself on getting my info from twitter. I use Twitter to moan about football and things, not get inside info. If i did that id have been telling you Vente and Yates had signed no? 🤷
Mate, being an 'ITK' on a football forum won't get you anywhere in the real world. You have a fast Internet connection and a mate that works as a coach for the under 9's.
I'm only playing mate, just being mischievous ;)

Greggs

😂😂
You can't see Kitching signing because your mate who provides bouncy castles for Sky Blues In The Community hasn't listed in to an important person conversation and overheard some gossip.
You speak like you're head of recruitment. Give it a break.

Saddlebrains

You can't see Kitching signing because your mate who provides bouncy castles for Sky Blues In The Community hasn't listed in to an important person conversation and overheard some gossip.
You speak like you're head of recruitment. Give it a break.

Its not Dave Buust 😉

Users who are viewing this thread